Averages (help/info required please)

Sun, Jan 22 2023 8:06 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 1:55 PM

PureGro1:

DodgyPutter:
    Clearly with the scores you got on the 6th and 7th you mean why didn't your average go up, the answers that immediately follow confuse me. 

Lol, not so Clear after all...

As I'd already pointed out, but thanks.  If someone else makes a similar post I'll probably think the same again, maybe we just assume different things about people we know nothing about.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 7:58 AM

DodgyPutter:
    If someone else makes a similar post I'll probably think the same again, maybe we just assume different things about people we know nothing about.

There is an old saying about Assuming.

• kaynyne
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 8:06 AM

I liked the old version compared to the new one. For many different reasons:

1. I like the different camera views.

2. The averages were earned now I guess you can buy them. I play the coin games to a disadvantage because I can't figure out how a legend or anybody else can have a 150 avg. before you had to have a certain avg to make the next level now you don't. 150 was a hack.

3. I liked when you could click on you ball and know the distance so you could start planning your next shot before it was your turn.

4. these people have better equipment than I could've had when I started. I'm not buying more stuff just to get coins that are basically worthless.

• PAGES
RSS