Forums

Help › Forums

UPDATED - Yancy's - YancyLand Par 2.5 - Winterization & Alien Colonization

Sat, Nov 19 2011 7:28 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 11:35 AM

Watch and learn as the Yancyman combats a one of Golf's most dreaded foes - gopers. As well as - watch as Yancy disovers what is believed to be one of millions of sedated alien human hybrid (and potential shape-shifters) while winterizing the golf course.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 1:36 PM

As ALWAYS....Great story SFI Yancy. If you're not familiar with Yancy..GET familiar. He is the Official WGT Special Forces Investigator or SFI for short. He will present to you strange and unexplainables that go on all up in the WGT world. Just amazing stuff. Thanks Yanc. edge.. 

• rykest3
    32 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 2:00 PM

jeez yancy do molder and scully know your investigating paranormal activity within the triangulation method, maybe your stepping on there toes here? unless your part of the team x files, just saying dude. keep up the good work

regards

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 2:30 PM

Stepping on their toes?  Hardly....

Mulder and Scully wish they were even half as good as the Yancyman!   ;-)

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 3:16 PM

Get your self a cat Yancy! No more moles or strange paranormals in your backyard! LOL! Good info though!

HAWK

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 10:32 PM

esssy:

yancy when i was a first time player on wgt i was watching some of your playing tips and etc etc etc 

BUT YANCY this is the most weirdest video ive seen from you human alien hybrid

As a common man, I believe that is a complimentables and such. Sometimes you got to get weird to get to the truth. Thanks for watching me vidyas and such - they are all put on a yootoober deal and they all be up in there fer ya's.

I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 10:35 PM

Thanks HAWK

I done some earlyier videos last spring about gophers and them metal death traps. Now I dont like them anymore than any common man - but this crew was destroying my brand new fairway on #2 and everything else done failed on these moles or and the gopers.

I dreaded checking the trap the 2/3 nights me and Mel set it out, but never did it catch a critter. In the big picture - I a glad. Dont need know claw thang - me and Mel gonna do night bush-squats and net these lil bastards.

I am YancyCan

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 10:38 PM

Jerm65:

Mulder and Scully wish they were even half as good as the Yancyman!   ;-)

Thanks you - I have  small loyal crew that helps me with all the math and statistical models we done have to run on these thangs. Not to mention, building diorammas and the friggin' yard debris crisis (ongoing) at YancyLand.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 10:39 PM

KJHAWK2:
    Get your self a cat Yancy! No more moles or strange paranormals in your backyard!

I am of the intriguables on this cat theory. Can your people get with my people and set up a roundtable?

THX - Yancy

• PAGES
RSS