Help › Forums

Complaint what's happen?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 26 2011 5:11 PM (9 replies)
  • Enri2009
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 6:43 PM

complaint
    hello friends WGT. I am a member since 2009, so I have played a large part of their weekly or monthly tournaments. I have a complaint you often when I play, I make very good shots, I think and I measure my shots very well not to fail, but the software in some tournaments, fields and holes do not apply the slope of the land although inconsistent measure or has the time to measure the force you apply .. also wind does not always act with the force that you described before thrown away. The case is that it is a rather annoying, because it increased the average field or in the average lifetime shot ... Sometimes the shots are excellent and always his traps, his evil inclination or bad description of the conditions, do not let them get even wear on force also excellent shots are lost because of the terrain inclination is not working properly, in therefore not pocket the ball and in other shots deviate too little power because the engine of inclination misread program ... the same happens with the wind ... fields where more these defects are: Bethpage , Ockmont, Royal St Georges and Khiaw. Well, say that it is ... this game is to relax, no to get angry or stressed

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 6:51 PM

Enri2009:
    shots deviate too

U use starter equipment & balls , started balls are rocks & go where they want. Starter equipment not that accurate & perfect shots not go where you aim them.

Enri2009:
    engine of inclination misread program

Nothing wrong with the software. (clubs & balls you use)

Do a couple of those free offers or drop a few bucks into the game & you will get better results for your shots 

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 7:38 PM

I agree with you Enri2009 its inconsistant and i believe, and have experienced the same problems that you talk about... No need to listen to the legend about changing your equipment...  I bought the best stuff in the pro shop, and find that i get a smoother meter with the free balls over the callaways, so just do your best and have fun... And hope that the software gets better, or correctly updated.  Don't hold your breathe though, cause WGT needs these tricks to make people spend their hard earned money.   :b   Sorry Suncity  not to take anything away from you, we both know your good.  But  i think your wrong about the software.   Maybe you just know how to work around it.   :)

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 7:44 PM

maybe some shots just get lost in translation.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:32 PM

birdwell:

maybe some shots just get lost in translation.

Yep, like a 150 club going 150 into a 15 mph headwind, directly at 6 o'clock, and no elevation change either. 

:-)

• Enri2009
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:39 PM

Thanks Suncity for review.
    I consider in my next fields. You may also buy new golf equipment. But I'm not the only one with the problem. Nevertheless, this online golf game is the best. I hope our friends will make improvements WGT as occurred in 2010

• Enri2009
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:41 PM

Thanks to all for your comments and reviews.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 5:32 AM

I notice a big difference in playing conditions on the Best Of Course. Hard to explain, same wind and green speeds, but the holes for the different courses is not consistant and you have to change how you play all the different holes.

eg, if playing one course like Beth.. you play the course the same for each hole. If you play TBO course.. you have to play each hole different.

See I told you it was hard to explain....lol

-Roger

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 6:30 AM

mantis0014:

eg, if playing one course like Beth.. you play the course the same for each hole. If you play TBO course.. you have to play each hole different.

See I told you it was hard to explain....lol

LOL. I got it, Roger, and I agree, sorta. If you look at the progression of the courses, each one improved on the last one. Kia being the first, you can see the infancy of WGT's mapping process-there's some strange mapping there. Plus, you can't hit a tree at Kia-they are all invisible. BPB fixed the tree issue, the greens were mapped better and the traps were more like traps. The same can be said for some portion of each subsequent course release and with RSG and Congressional you got pretty good everything.

Now, combine those like in Best Of scenarios and you really do need to play them differently. Not a lot but enough to make a difference.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 5:11 PM

Thx Jim, yep that's what I meant to say....lol

RSS