Forums

Help › Forums

Warning!: Do not read this thread.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 23 2011 8:16 AM (1 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 7:55 AM

Ok, what to hell's up with this game? Why the hell can't i keep myself away from this stupid crap?

It takes forever to learn all the gamer in's and outs and score a 53,,so what to hell's the point?

My wifes gonna have the men in white come and get me,,i'm not kiddin. I buy this club that club and these balls & them balls,,only to have  Ugami from Uraguay outshoot me with  2 holes in one and 3 eagles & the rest birdies,,and he's livin in a mud hut. Runnin wyfi on a notebook in a grass hut.

I don't get the fixation with rollin a rock into a hole,,ask my wife about getting it up,,or down for that matter because it don't happen at this golf site or with her so,,,I need some help,,not with the golf but with my marbles,,where the hell are they?

Playin this stupid game ,,,oooo,,,i shot  a 30,,,then i see Yierneetha from Umbogway shot a 26 with a better ave..

excuse me,,i'm gonna go soak my head,,,it hurts.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 8:16 AM

LMFAO. Now that is funny, I don't care who you are. Does he live in a mud hut or a grass hut? He may be setting in a WGT corporate jet with the best of all worlds at his disposal.

RSS