Forums

Help › Forums

What's with this new craze?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 1 2011 12:58 AM (48 replies)
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 3:00 PM

Hacks and Pros constantly interrupting Searches expecting Legends and TMs might actually play them?  Though it's certainly H&Ps' privilege to do so but why bother?????

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 3:20 PM

I play Hacks and Pro's all the time, and they tell me they bother because they think that playing a higher tier might help their game. Just like I did when I was a hack/pro.

They also like to see you dump big time in the sand, and with me, I do not disappoint.

Lizzie xx

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 4:29 PM

but why bother?????

Cause some TM's and Legends will give advise and tips during games, passing on the same help that they got when they were hacks and pros.  

Kindle

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 4:34 PM

Lizzie's not wrong my friend. And She's 1 of those players you should listen 2.

Lucky.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:11 PM

Well Oldstir , about an hour ago you kicked me from a heads-up game that you had set up stating that you "only play Legends in a foursome."  So , what tier exactly are you looking to play ?

Ace

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:30 PM

Have to agree here too, everyone has to learn somewhere.  Lizzie and I and a few other friends of mine often pick a couple of randoms to play and teach them the ropes as it were.  And more often than not the games are a lot of fun.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:37 PM

I don't think it is a new craze as such, maybe its just that upon reaching a certain level, some amongst us start to believe we are entering some new exclusive world which sets us apart from any one who aspires to the same levels.

I am happy to say that without the help and encouragement of the higher tiers during my time here, I may not still be here today, and I wouldn't want to put off new and /or struggling players with any kind of holier than thou attitude.

Lizzie xx

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:40 PM

Oldstir:

Hacks and Pros constantly interrupting Searches expecting Legends and TMs might actually play them?  Though it's certainly H&Ps' privilege to do so but why bother?????

Maybe they believe there's less chance of being rudely quit upon..no guarantees though..are there Oldstir.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:40 PM

as bad as i play i can probably give 'some' tips to hacks and amateurs because that is how you learn stuff, heck they may have a tip for us that we never thought of because of our tier

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:01 PM

I don't see the harm in playing higher tiers,as a few people have already said majority of us did the same thing,when trying to advance up the tiers.

Suppose i'd better tell a CC friend,who i've played with since he was an amateur and is currently a Tour Pro because i passed on my knowledge of the game with club selection and advice on upgrading his clubs,plus tips i aquired from higher tier players that now i'm a Legend  i will not be able to pay with him anymore as he's beneath me,pfft what a load of tosh!!

RUSSELL

RSS