Forums

Help › Forums

What's with this new craze?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 1 2011 12:58 AM (48 replies)
  • lawman48
    3,147 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:26 PM

Oldstir,  i would have thought hacks and pros would be right up your street. Playing them would at least give you a chance of finding out what the 9th  hole on all the courses look like

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:26 PM

TheAceFactor:

Well Oldstir , about an hour ago you kicked me from a heads-up game that you had set up stating that you "only play Legends in a foursome."  So , what tier exactly are you looking to play ?

Ace

I want to only play Legends...but not good ones;)

Would love a game sometime Ace, do you play MP for low credits like me, or am I out of luck?

• Kanga2k5
    47 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:29 PM

LizzieRossetti:

they tell me they bother because they think that playing a higher tier might help their game. Just like I did when I was a hack/pro.

Exactly.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:30 PM

MioKontic:

Have to agree here too, everyone has to learn somewhere.  Lizzie and I and a few other friends of mine often pick a couple of randoms to play and teach them the ropes as it were.  And more often than not the games are a lot of fun.

i agree ,i play randoms game a lot ,what was said to me by great players help my game so much ,,i try to do the same with  lower tiers players,most time its fun

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:44 PM

I love playing randoms in an alt shot match.

It's great putting practise being left 30ft putts.

And great for the lower tiers to learn.

We only reap what we sew.

TBE

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:47 PM

thebigeasy707:

love playing randoms in an alt shot match.

It's great putting practise being left 30ft putts.

LMAO

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:52 PM

thebigeasy707:

I love playing randoms in an alt shot match.

It's great putting practise being left 30ft putts

LOL. Not to mention all sorts of different lies around the greens. This is where the teaching moment shows up when you pitch a shot to 2" or chip one in.  :-)

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 6:59 PM

MBaggese:
    Would love a game sometime Ace,
    Would be happy to play a round of any type with you MBaggese.   ; )

Ace

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 7:24 PM

I only play legends with Foursomes.  That's why Ace. :)

And it's not required for anyone to explain why anyone gets kicked so don't take it personal. :)

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 8:13 PM

Makes no difference to me who plays whom for whatever reasons.  But 99% of all the Searches I've seen, Legends and TMs will not play with H&Ps.  Even most TMs won't play a Foursome with TMs.  There are too many Cliques on this site probably due to Country Clubbers who only play with Their Own etc.?  And once anybody has been kicked by someone, They will never play you again and so vice versa is "their" just dessert too.  Which is why I mostly play solo.  I don't waste time with juvenile crybabies with mad-ons because Everything doesn't go Their way. :)  Then they purposely interrupt Every One of your future searches and then immediately decline over and over and over and over again for revenge.  It's hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic and it's rampant throughout the site. 

That's just the way it is whether you wanna believe it or not and I won't have any part of it.  Everyone has the right to play whomever they choose.  Deal with it. :)

Just today, I witnessed a foursome whereby the one Level 91 guy chose the other level 91 guy as their partner just so they could slaughter the level 84 and 88 members.  Real Sportsmanship and sense of fair play exhibited there alrighty and it goes on All The Time! :)  Again; " that's the way it is " for the most part and if you think otherwise, you're just kidding yourself or hiding from the truth IMO.  Fortunately though, some of us can forgive and move on. :)

RSS