Help › Forums

What's with this new craze?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 1 2011 12:58 AM (48 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 9:19 PM

Lashe:
    You Legends that get that late night (well here now at my time anyway) random invite from that damn Lashe guy now know why.  I respect what you have done and want to learn from you.  I'm not a stalker.  Just someone that loves this game and want to learn all I can to reach my maximum potential.....or to just have a laugh, some chat, and watch you kick my butt.

I've played with you Lashe, you have good game!

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 9:50 PM

MBaggese:

I've played with you Lashe, you have good game!

Thank you M.  Enjoyed the round w/you.  It means alot to me for you to say that.  I think you caught me on a good day!  :-)  lol

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 11:58 PM

Is the OP serious. Ok not that i am worth a darn and prolly wont ever be but i wouldnt be half as good as i am if it wasnt for playin with higher tiers when i was a AM,PRO,TP,and even now as a master i still learn from legends any chance i can get. I am a firm believer in playin better comp can help your game more times than not. THANKS to all the masters,tour masters, and legends that share there knowledge, it is people like you that allowed me to enjoy and the game and still do so.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 1:30 AM

jeffc46221:

Is the OP serious.

Delirious....but you were close.

TBE

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 5:42 AM

lawman48:

Oldstir,  i would have thought hacks and pros would be right up your street. Playing them would at least give you a chance of finding out what the 9th  hole on all the courses look like

/Soulcatcher chuckles......

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 7:33 AM

."  Which is why I mostly play solo.  I don't waste time with juvenile crybabies with mad-ons because Everything doesn't go Their way. :)"

Seriously Oldstir you are deluded,i've had the misfortune of playing in a game with you twice when we were both masters,This is how it went:-

1st) you quit the game because a legend put you too far away from the pin on the green!!

2nd) you also quit the next time because my partner didn't concede a 2.5ft putt to you,which led to you ranting what a bad sportsman he was!!

RUSSELL

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 1:07 PM

jeffc46221:

Is the OP serious. Ok not that i am worth a darn and prolly wont ever be but i wouldnt be half as good as i am if it wasnt for playin with higher tiers when i was a AM,PRO,TP,and even now as a master i still learn from legends any chance i can get. I am a firm believer in playin better comp can help your game more times than not. THANKS to all the masters,tour masters, and legends that share there knowledge, it is people like you that allowed me to enjoy and the game and still do so.

i join in what you have said ,Jeffc,,,,agree 100%,in thanking all those ,helping us all ,,,so giving back is the thing to do ,i try to help (always ask myself ,i am good enough to give advise ,,the answer is yes )....but there always new thing to learn  .:)

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 9:29 PM

"We're all hypocrites.  That's why God gave us mirrors." :)

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 11:09 PM

dude,aw never mind.what a waste

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 12:41 AM

Definitely a strange duck quacking.

RSS