Forums

Help › Forums

free rental clubs

Tue, Nov 29 2011 5:56 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kingc0bra84
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 9:03 PM

I rented a bunch of clubs and went to equip them and they are not showing up in my inventory, can anyone help me please?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 1:00 AM

hi

in your inventory, have yo tried scrolling left or right for each rented club? they should be there. generally, new clubs are not auto equipped.

-wgticon

• kingc0bra84
    4 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 9:48 AM

yes none of the clubs are appearing in my equipment, i wish i knew why, they show up in my transaction history but when i go to change my equipment nothing is there

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 9:57 AM

hi

drop us and email at members@worldgolftour.com and we can take a look why early next week.

-wgticon

• Thudman69
    47 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 6:58 AM

WGTicon:

hi

drop us and email at members@worldgolftour.com and we can take a look why early next week.

-wgticon

Similar problem here. Rented clubs on Friday, no problem. Rental period over so I'm trying new clubs. They're showing up in my bag but I can't update, cancel, or save changes. What gives? As an added thought, if the free rental is this weekend only, looking into the problem early next week isn't going to help out much unless anyone affected by a snafu gets another crack at free rentals?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 9:13 AM

This may be a silly question but here goes anyway......

You aren't trying to rent the top-end gear are ya?.......example.....gear that is above your level.  

Just wondering if it would let you rent it even though you aren't at the correct level but then won't let you use it for that same reason.

Hp

• Thudman69
    47 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 9:40 AM

hpurey:

You aren't trying to rent the top-end gear are ya?.......example.....gear that is above your level.  

Just wondering if it would let you rent it even though you aren't at the correct level but then won't let you use it for that same reason.

Hp

Don't think so, and I cant make any changes to my clubs. PERIOD. So no golf until that gets sorted out.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 12:29 PM

Had same problems. Rented first day and that was it.

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 12:52 PM

I was enjoying my rentals so much that when the rental period was over I went back to the ProShop and rented them again.  No problems here.  Sorry I cant help those with problems, but thanks WGT for the opportunity.  Put the spark back in my game.

Happy Golfing

Joe

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 12:59 PM

hpurey:

Hp

Nope...you'll get one of these.

• PAGES
RSS