Help › Forums

free rental clubs

Tue, Nov 29 2011 5:56 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 1:07 PM

Thudman69:
    They're showing up in my bag but I can't update, cancel, or save changes.

So you can't drag and drop them?  Strange.  Maybe they'll give you a rain check.

I liked this feature, telling you what's going to expire and when.

• Thudman69
    47 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 3:16 PM

3puttsSuk:

Thudman69:
    They're showing up in my bag but I can't update, cancel, or save changes.

So you can't drag and drop them?  Strange.  Maybe they'll give you a rain check.

I liked this feature, telling you what's going to expire and when.

Hopefully. I got the notification that the clubs I rented on the first day were done. I can drag and drop, but I can't save or cancel so my set isn't updated and can't play.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 6:17 PM

I'll use the phrase "silly question" again but...

Do you have all 14 clubs in your bag?  If you cant save or cancel makes it seem like you've made changes yet something isnt complete.  Maybe try and drag each club out then back into your bag so it realizes they are all there.  Just a thought.

• Thudman69
    47 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 6:54 PM

3puttsSuk:

I'll use the phrase "silly question" again but...

Do you have all 14 clubs in your bag?  If you cant save or cancel makes it seem like you've made changes yet something isnt complete.  Maybe try and drag each club out then back into your bag so it realizes they are all there.  Just a thought.

Yup. I thought if I take out the new clubs and put the old ones back, that would fix it. No dice.

• kingc0bra84
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2011 8:10 PM

my clubs showed up for 2 minutes, i equipped them all and then saved them, when i went into a match it said my bag was not fully equipped and all the rental clubs were gone. and to save the future question, i had just purchased them 4 minutes before the match started

• vinny13
    23 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 12:11 PM

i have the same problem.  i tried to rent many clubs but it doesn't worked.   it says that i succesfuly rent the item but when i try to equip them it doesn't shows in my inventory or in my bad.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 1:00 PM

Thudman69:

Yup. I thought if I take out the new clubs and put the old ones back, that would fix it. No dice.

I had to re-rent my clubs again today and for some reason my Ball  was missing.  Silly ?   It was odd to see an empty shadow of a ball in my bag, not something I had ever seen before.  Probably still not the problem though.

• KiwiChas
    3 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 3:08 PM

Thudman69:

I had to re-rent my clubs again today and for some reason my Ball  was missing.  Silly ?   It was odd to see an empty shadow of a ball in my bag, not something I had ever seen before.  Probably still not the problem though.

I had the same problem - all 14 clubs but still couldn't save. When i added a ball - it was  fixed!

• Thudman69
    47 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 5:56 AM

KiwiChas:

Thudman69:

Aaand it fixed itself. Cleared everything, reloaded and now it works. Grrrrrrrr. Missed a day and a half of testing free clubs.

I had the same problem - all 14 clubs but still couldn't save. When i added a ball - it was  fixed!

• PAGES
RSS