Help › Forums

Another New Legend.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 29 2011 9:14 PM (7 replies)
  • Stanhird
    491 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 2:51 AM

Hi Everyone

Just made Legend tonight. Have been playing since late June and man has it been a journey. Now I have to learn all over again. But I just love this game so good or bad I will be having fun.Got to work out new percentages on the faster green but off to the practice courses to get used to it. I am a member of THE best Country Club " The Australian" and want to personally thank my friends there for getting me over the line (so to speak)

Now I can find out if I can really play this game lol.

Stan

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:35 AM

Stanhird:
    I just love this game so good or bad I will be having fun.

Awesome attitude to have.     CONGRATS!

Hp

Have no fear,  there are still plenty of driver/wedge holes out there for us legends if you have the right clubs  ;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 7:06 AM

hpurey:
    Have no fear,  there are still plenty of driver/wedge holes out there for us legends if you have the right clubs  ;-)

There sure is. That 299 yard par 3 at CCC into a 20 wind comes to mind.  ;-)

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 8:12 AM

"HUGH GRATZ" You made it now just relax play your game and get use to the game. I just made TM and look forward to joining you in the future. I look at reaching Legend as the chance to finally Master your game. You cant get any higher so this is the time to enjoy the game from the best tees and learn all the ins & outs of each course because there is no better s you are "LEGEND". Woot!

Gratz Again,

Mes.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 11:49 AM

Congrats!

• Stanhird
    491 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2011 6:17 PM

Thanks everyone for the congrats and support. I appreciate it all.

I am still stoked I made it. I am currently working on my new percentages on the faster greens and will take a while working out the extra breaks etc etc etc.

A great game and so far great people.Hopefully soon enough I will be out there mixing it with you big guys. Looking forward to both meeting you all and the new challenges.

Another couple of levels and I can get the better clubs (R11 set) and the Legend Balls.

I got 3 of them in some promotion and tried them out and man do they stick and spin when you need them to.

I read somewhere that the new speed is like putting on ice. LOL guess I got to get some skates cause I wont be totally happy until I have mastered this new level.(Just the way I am I guess)

But thanks again people for the support and congrats. Much appreciated.

Stan

• Stanhird
    491 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 9:14 PM

Thanks Essy

A  PROUD member of The Australian Club (where Legends are made)

Stan

RSS