Forums

Help › Forums

Who will have the last word .

Fri, Sep 13 2024 5:43 AM (1,354 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,498 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 2:16 PM

No photo description available.

• craigswan
    31,498 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 2:18 PM

A Guy goes into a restaurant a sits across the isle from a beautiful woman . He’s thinking about saying hello when all of a sudden she sneezes and her glass eye pops out , quick as a flash he caught it before it hit the floor . The lady thanked very much and said let me buy dinner for doing that. After an enjoyable dinner they went to the theatre. At the end of show she then said would you like to come back to my place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast ? They had a marvellous time and the next morning she cooked him a gourmet breakfast with all the trimmings and the guy who is over the moon say's to her your fantastic ! Do you treat all your men like this ? To which she replied oh no , you just caught my eye .

• craigswan
    31,498 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2024 2:31 PM

May be an image of drink and text

• craigswan
    31,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 2:04 AM
    Word of the Day: PROSOPOMETAMORPHOPSIA - a condition whereby you perceive people’s faces as distorted or even demonic . ----- Scott Hope again .
  • craigswan
    31,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 2:07 AM
    Better level up to tour champ fast . Read next post .
  • craigswan
    31,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 2:08 AM
    In Antarctica, there's something known as the Thwaites Glacier, though we'd rather use its far more impressive sounding nickname the 'Doomsday Glacier'. The reason it has such a dramatic moniker is because it's part of what's been described as the 'weak underbelly' of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet, where it's vulnerable to collapse and if it goes it'll probably take the whole ice sheet with it. This glacier and another one, called the Pine Island Glacier, are believed to be very likely to collapse without much warning in the future. The consequences of this glacier's collapse could be a significant rise in sea levels, which would destroy many coastal towns and cities resulting in millions of people losing their homes.
  • ozysouthpaw
    2,943 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 3:26 AM

craigswan:

Hey everyone, I'm happy to be here and share my thoughts with you all .

Hey Craig.

I, for one, am glad that you do so.

This thread is a must read for me every day to see what you come up with next.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Mike.

• fireball84094
    359 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 3:48 AM

That goes for me as well. One of the first things I look at when I get on here.

What Mike said: Keep up the good work

Keven

• craigswan
    31,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 1:54 PM

Thank you gentlemen . 

• craigswan
    31,498 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2024 2:00 PM

The 4 things most likely to kill you .

1 - smoking .

2 - drinking alcohol .