Forums

Help › Forums

Who will have the last word .

Sat, Sep 14 2024 12:45 PM (1,358 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2024 1:34 AM
    Less spectacular, but based on the same idea of circumventing manmade structures that prevent fish from migrating upstream: in the Dutch city of Utrecht there is a lock with a fish doorbell: an online camera registers how many fish have gathered in front of the lock door and viewers can digitally ring the doorbell, so that the lock keeper can manually open the lock and let them through.
  • craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2024 1:35 AM
    Both available on you tube .
  • craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2024 1:37 AM

Terrifying NASA photo of 'Bigfoot on Mars' has sparked a huge debate . Lonely guy . Bit like me on wgt .

Maybe Bigfoot just wanted some peace and quiet. (NASA/JPL-Caltech/Cornell University)

• craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2024 1:42 AM
    Capri Sun is a drink loved by millions around the world, with it consumed in bucketloads during our childhoods. The beloved pouches of juice with a paper straw - which was once plastic if you're old enough to remember them like me - are a packed lunch staple alongside the likes of the iconic Dairylea Lunchables. Well, things are changing in the world of Capri Sun and some are absolutely not having it.. ---- In bottles for adults . Coming to a golf course near you .
  • craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2024 1:46 AM
    Oasis news . Noel’s ‘first interview’ since the big Oasis reunion tour was announced, one of the kids gets in with the real one: “Why did you fall out with your brother?” The star doesn’t miss a beat as he responds: “Cause he stole my teddy bear.” Obviously, the kids find this pretty hilarious as they accuse the 57-year-old of ‘lying’ but Noel keeps up the joke. “Not lying, he stole it in 1978 .
  • craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2024 3:51 AM
    She said, “Don't call the doctor, I want to fall asleep peacefully, with your hand in mine.” He told her about the past, how they met, their first kiss. they didn't cry, they smiled. They didn't regret anything, they were grateful. Then she repeated softly, 'I love you forever!' He returned her words, gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep peacefully with her hand in his. Love is really all that matters because everyone comes into this world with nothing other than love and leaves with nothing other than love. Think about it. Profession, career, bank account, our goods are just tools, nothing more. Everything stays here. So just love….Love those that really love you. Love, as if there was nothing more important in your life.
  • craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2024 2:55 AM
    Sir Billy Connolly - what he wants on his gravestone when he dies .
  • craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2024 2:59 AM
    1- Jesus Christ is that the time . 2- Your standing on my balls . 3 - Stick your nose here and I'll set about you.
  • craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2024 12:48 PM

After Casey and Andyson tournaments are finished this forum will be really dead .

• craigswan
    31,504 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2024 1:24 PM

Golf Hit Sticks GIF

RSS