Forums

Help › Forums

Who will have the last word .

Sat, Jul 6 2024 2:37 AM (1,112 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,243 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 7:03 AM
    Are you able to keep it up during times of passion . That fake scottish accent .
  • HamdenPro
    2,435 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 9:16 AM

craigswan:
    the most viewed YouTube video of all time, has over 5 billion Views . Second highest is socaljim with his double birdies .

Finally!!!

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 10:25 AM

HamdenPro:

craigswan:
    the most viewed YouTube video of all time, has over 5 billion Views . Second highest is socaljim with his double birdies .

Finally!!!

Actually, I'm not sure anybody saw SoCal Jim's Dbls...he wanted us to take his word for it?

...and the chicks on his wall are legit. Fresh away from the Playboy mansion..:)

• H4rryPuttah
    13 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 12:51 PM

any1 else know how to change your golfer name, from what it started with>?

• IamNicklaus
    496 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2023 3:59 PM

ct690911:

HamdenPro:

craigswan:

Finally!!!

Actually, I'm not sure anybody saw SoCal Jim's Dbls...he wanted us to take his word for it?

...and the chicks on his wall are legit. Fresh away from the Playboy mansion..:)

congrats , you composed a whole post without mentioning you were a soldier ....progress

• craigswan
    31,243 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 8:06 AM
    Most people do not listen with the intent to hear . They listen with the intent to reply .
  • craigswan
    31,243 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 8:10 AM
    A good drink, an absolute dream of a dinner, some quality chocolate and a chill-out with the open fire burning . Wishing you all you want for yourself .
  • craigswan
    31,243 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 8:17 AM
    Santa Claus has officially started this year's journey to deliver presents to children who made it onto the 'nice' list, and you can follow his progress. That's because volunteers for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) track Santa's sleigh as it flies around, and they've even got a counter for the number of presents he's delivered. Ross , dress for less are selling wilson irons and putter for 10 dollars each . Can wgt match offer .
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 10:31 AM

IamNicklaus:

ct690911:

HamdenPro:

craigswan:

Finally!!!

congrats , you composed a whole post without mentioning you were a soldier ....progress

If that's what you think, you should endeavour to read more of my posts. I rarely mention it, although I remain proud of it. There is so little in life to be proud of anymore, wouldn't you agree?..overweight, out of shape and getting older. What a fine legacy.

Try to have a good Xmas, in spite of your apparent misery.

ct

• craigswan
    31,243 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2023 5:37 AM
    Dolphins reach play offs . Wowser .
RSS