Forums

Help › Forums

hittoing the ball ??

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 30 2011 12:20 AM (1 replies)
  • frankie77
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2011 3:02 AM

anyone tell me why sometimes when i take the back swing then  swing the club the  green line either doesn't work or only travels a short way ,then i miss the ball

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 12:20 AM

Are you reading the gradient properly? You might be missing that one. If the lines are blue...It means you're going to be having a fairly heavy uphill putt, you need to compensate for that with more spank in your stroke in order to get the ball to the hole.

I see you're fairly new. The tutorials about putting are really helpful if you're just starting out. You can't go wrong by perusing through them

The miss the ball thing I think is happening when you're either having a meter jump or missing the zone of where to hit the ball completely. Either too early or far too late, that will make the club go over the ball much like a practice swing.

Hope that helps, or is what you meant in your post. I'm not fussy about who I play with and what tier they are on. You're more than welcome to hit me  up for a gave if you see me online, be happy to iron out some of the confusing aspects of the game with you.

Just bring a sense of humour and good conversation and we ready to go! :)

Tim

RSS