Help › Forums

Quitters

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 4 2011 12:11 PM (37 replies)
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2011 11:29 PM

BartMania:

Just had a quitter.  Am I allowed to post the culprit's name or is that against the rules?

Esssy is correct.  There has always been to many whiners about "quitting" but it is also Everyone's right to quit whenever they want without explanation.  So better get used to it because probably 99% of all members quit over 95% of their games?  That's how you keep your average low.  But you'll probably catch on eventually? :)  Who cares anyway?  It's only a video game.  Just click and play another one.

• BartMania
    221 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 7:12 AM

Some of you are talking to me like I'm new around here.  My post was purely innocent and it wasn't meant to stir up anything more than ask the question I asked.  If you don't like what I asked, fine.  But to come down on me for asking a question?  Come on.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 7:32 AM

I love you Bart !

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 9:15 AM

TeeWade:

So are your childish cartoons. Nothing in the world wrong with bytching about QUITTERS. Damn shame that you can't call them out. Will never understand that one.

AGREE ^^

Btw, I noticed esssy's silly cartoons turned to broken links. =)

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 1:36 PM

Forums are a Hater's paradise but at least it makes it easy to sort them out. :)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 3:09 PM

Just had a A/S game with my p against kingmack28 and another player. kingmack28 had already hit 1 ball in the water and when he did it again he typed "that's it" and disconnected. WGT . . . I'm not calling him a quitter . . . and I really don't want to have my post's monitored again. . . I'm just stating a fact and surely we're allowed to talk about what happens during a game?

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 3:30 PM

Oldstir:

Forums are a Hater's paradise but at least it makes it easy to sort them out. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong.......but wasn't it you not too long ago that was "whining" about someone threatening your life? If so, welcome to the whiners club. If not, I sincerely apologize.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 7:07 PM

BartMania:

Some of you are talking to me like I'm new around here.  My post was purely innocent and it wasn't meant to stir up anything more than ask the question I asked.  If you don't like what I asked, fine.  But to come down on me for asking a question?  Come on.

Keep on doing what your doing bud. Forum is made for us to voice our opinions, whether some like it or not. I still say that its quite stupid to not be able to name and shame quitters.  :)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 1:39 AM

Lobsterboy:

Just had a A/S game with my p against kingmack28 and another player. kingmack28 had already hit 1 ball in the water and when he did it again he typed "that's it" and disconnected. WGT . . . I'm not calling him a quitter . . . and I really don't want to have my post's monitored again. . . I'm just stating a fact and surely we're allowed to talk about what happens during a game?

This was posted on my wall for all to see WGT . . . don't think I'm breaking any rules here . . .

01 Dec 2011 at 7:38 PM
    "quit"

Im sorry for QUITING The game I put 2 balls in the water I broke the mouse mad, I said I was wrong and Im sorry do not leave no more childish profanty on my wall plz

RSS