Forums

Help › Forums

to the cry babies

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 3 2011 1:45 PM (4 replies)
  • duval1984
    65 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 10:50 PM

i hope most read this. i read in the forums all day clowns going back and forth bout wgt needs to do something bout sandbaggers. well they have done something about it. they basically told yall to shut up and deal with it. why do u think they keep adding game modes that dont improve ur score and move u up in ranks. really would u wanna play skins/alt shot all day or playing boring stroke play? could they fix it yes. but they are the ones adding activities to this game so if they want to stop then easy fix. make it so other tiers cant play each other or make skins and alt shots games ranked games based on what ur score would be if it was stroke. but stop crying u as the player can easily see a players average score and level. why accept the challenge then when ur down in the match say must be fun hitting from the kiddy tees. thats just pure dumb on your part not the other player. so get some tissue wipe the tears. and by the way did u know u had the option to play game as guest. which i did for months at local library before i got kicked out and made my own account. u cant go off when someone started and assume thats how long they been playing. stop thinking and improve ur game. thats whats wrong with ur scoring u think bout what others are doing to much instead of focusing on those 2 foot putts ur missing.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 3:36 PM

Well said

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 4:12 PM

couldnt agree with you more duval.

RSS