Forums

Help › Forums

Losers and Quitters

Wed, Dec 7 2011 5:15 PM (26 replies)
  • ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 1:30 PM

Getting totally fed up of losers and quitters ruining matches. I've only had about one in five matches where all that started finished and regularly two or more disconnected. It's even more annoying when they do it on their go and crash the game!

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 2:13 PM

Fundamental difference ADY...We are golfers. They are gamers.  

Ace

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 2:24 PM

Hey, as one of the few real gamers on this site, I resent that!!

• Dan55ATY
    37 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 2:26 PM

Ady, you're so right, here is what I began:  my own black list.  So when I go on a new game, first thing I do : look at names, and leave if one is on my black list.

I know it can not be share, and I wo'nt, but it is so usefull.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 2:41 PM

OK  Juan , a few questions...

Do you drop games ?     NO                                                                                                                Do you have game ?     Yes                                                                                                                   Has anyone posted about Juan having a lack of golf etiquette ?  I've not read it !                     Do you admire and respect the game of golf ?  It would appear so.                                           Are you educated in the fundamentals of the game and it's origin's ? It would appear so.  

Sorry babe , your a golfer merely trapped in a gamer's body.

Ace

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 2:54 PM

I don't quit other games, either...

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 3:21 PM

TheAceFactor:

OK  Juan , a few questions...

Do you drop games ?     NO                                                                                                            Do you have game ?     Yes                                                                                                             Has anyone posted about Juan having a lack of golf etiquette ?  I've not read it !                Do you admire and respect the game of golf ?  It would appear so.                                       Are you educated in the fundamentals of the game and it's origin's ? It would appear so.  

Sorry babe , your a golfer merely trapped in a gamer's body.

Ace

lol......that was like an interview to join WGT...!!!

mara43

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 3:28 PM

Get a grip! That's WGT.  Nice pun huh? :)

• ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 3:40 PM

i think we should club together and get rid of the bogeys that blight this green and pleasant land!

RSS