Help › Forums

Cancelling my account!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 5 2011 7:14 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • orasker
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 3:08 AM

After a very frustrating round - AGAIN - I just decided to cancel my WGT-account and forget about the whole thing.

Perfect DING-teeshots ending up 10 yrds in the 50% rough...50yrd approaches with tailwind hitted with a 50yrd club end up 6 yards SHORT...straight putts on huge breaks....huge breaks on straight putts...WGT makes you pay ridiculous money on decent balls and the the meter jumps on EVERY waterhazard to make you buy more balls...and so on.

I'm not a beginner...Master Level 80 but still I'm open to the fact that sometimes I screw up myself. But hole after hole, round after round is not normal.

WGT takes good money from people on unfair setups and therefore....

FORGET IT! I never play this BS-game again!!

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 5:26 AM

orasker:

After a very frustrating round - AGAIN - I just decided to cancel my WGT-account and forget about the whole thing.

Perfect DING-teeshots ending up 10 yrds in the 50% rough...50yrd approaches with tailwind hitted with a 50yrd club end up 6 yards SHORT...straight putts on huge breaks....huge breaks on straight putts...WGT makes you pay ridiculous money on decent balls and the the meter jumps on EVERY waterhazard to make you buy more balls...and so on.

I'm not a beginner...Master Level 80 but still I'm open to the fact that sometimes I screw up myself. But hole after hole, round after round is not normal.

And your point being???

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 9:08 AM

i beleive ,WGT has nothing to do with,meter prob ,loading prob,disconect prob ect ,maybee i am just lucky,(and i dont think so ).i clean everything,in my PC,before i play,one in 100 games i have a meter stutter,that dont stay,and its not WGT fault,....hope you reconceder,........

• gozzbo
    37 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 2:07 PM

Thanks for sharing

• Kevinatro
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 2:33 PM

bro sometimes that happens to me but just get another software or something

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 5:31 PM

orasker:

Good, Bugger off then......

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 6:04 PM

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 6:15 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 6:47 PM

TeeWade:
      Stupid reply. He said exactly what his point is. Always one in the crowd though isn't there.

Apparently you couldn't see the tongue stuck firmly in the cheek there. 

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 6:53 PM

I agree with teewade....don't give up. Try some of his suggestions, they may work for you (comodo dragon and game booster works well for me ). We all have days that we would like to throw the keyboard and mouse through the screen  but just hang in there. Good Luck !!

• PAGES
RSS