Help › Forums

guys who quit to save ratings!

Tue, Jan 19 2010 9:45 AM (23 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 10:15 AM

KatieJ:
    takes 85 seconds sizing up every shot,

If it's taking that long to size up a putt ,they might be thinking,"Man those cups look big today"..nice picture!

Larry

• Spideronda
    6 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 2:36 PM
    I have been cussed for playing too slow. To these people all I can say is too bad, but have noticed that since one guy told me to always delete my browsing history, temp folders, and cookies after everygame It helped me out alot with quicker download times. I also clean my c drive after everygame to clear up any system errors that may have happened while playing and seem to be having a lot less trouble with sticking swings and meter. Hope this helps.
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2009 3:27 PM

GITrDONE:

KatieJ:
    takes 85 seconds sizing up every shot,

If it's taking that long to size up a putt ,they might be thinking,"Man those cups look big today"..nice picture!

Larry

come on guys its a picture "KatieJ" is a lovely lady keep that in mind lol

CHIPPY

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 3:00 AM

What happens when you disconnect when your playing someone in match play for credits?? that player will lose there credits if they do not return correct?

An answer would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tyler Knighton

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 4:47 AM

Knighton:

What happens when you disconnect when your playing someone in match play for credits?? that player will lose there credits if they do not return correct?

An answer would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tyler Knighton

You must return to the lobby screen and wait 5 min. whomever does not return or disconnects 3 times loses their credits.

• bojess
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 5:46 AM
    ballsdeep is another master quitter, when getting his butt kicked by a pro
  • Knighton
    35 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 11:57 AM

Thanks for the answer soulcatcher.  So how exactly do you bid the credits against someone after talking to them in your game lobby.  I don't see the option too.  Buddy and I are trying to both start playing for credits.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Tyler Knighton

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 12:31 PM

When you set the game up scroll through the setup choices. One of them is for Match Play Challenge. Chose that and when you start a pop-up will be where you wager.

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 12:38 PM

Thanks Jim

-Tyler

• Ruffiano
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2010 7:04 PM
    If people quit, it should count as a loss against them and give you the victory...
RSS