Forums

Help › Forums

Deleting old friends

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 26 2024 4:37 PM (22 replies)
  • pika780
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2024 1:33 AM

Yeah, go to your friends list and sort by oldest. Then just start unfriending from the bottom. It's a bit tedious but gets the job done. 

• ScottHope
    10,209 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2024 3:48 AM

sportsup:
    I tried removing 20 friends or so 1 by 1 from my profile page, but it wasn't remomving them. So then I did it in-game, where you can remove a lot at the same time, and that worked, but the ghosts of my departed friends still haunt my profile page. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

Thanks Maya. Wish I could write a program that could get rid of those for you, but my abilities are not good enough, sadly.  : (

⇧  What would you know pika, you don't have any friends. Go back to your charging station and switch to standby.  8 )  ⇧

• SamSpayed
    4,932 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 4:37 PM

sportsup:

I tried removing 20 friends or so 1 by 1 from my profile page, but it wasn't removing them. So then I did it in-game, where you can remove a lot at the same time, and that worked, but the ghosts of my departed friends still haunt my profile page. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

The best way to get rid of those "ghosts" is to block and then unblock them.  I think ScottHope mentioned that earlier.

RSS