Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 6/25 ***

Fri, Jun 28 2024 4:08 AM (66 replies)
  • ScottyAKing
    176 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 4:51 AM

Yep, same here, in Rio. 

It’s also popped up years ago. I don’t think there was ever an explanation given. Is it a glitch, or hack? 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

• Wallsterdog
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:03 AM

Joy!

Everytime you guys do a downtime,  the next morning there's a glitch of some sorts. Developer needs to be fired. I mean if I'm buying balls and clubs, I'm sure it helps pay for them to develop the app correctly, which bit sends they cannot or don't know how to do it properly. 

WHAT A MESS! 

• Ketket1
    6,947 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:05 AM

I played in Rio.  A par 4. We both made par but it gave me the win. No tiebreaker. And yes also got the Pimple Junction screen. 

• rherzog
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:14 AM

since you have everyones email address, wouldnt it be wise just to inform everyone that the game was down rather than tuck it into the forum where im sure most people wont see it and waste ball strikes!!!

• sesky
    3,346 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:20 AM

ScottyAKing:

Yep, same here, in Rio. 

It’s also popped up years ago. I don’t think there was ever an explanation given. Is it a glitch, or hack? 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Goose Pimple Junction is a series of books. Some of the titles are as follows:

Thinking they got hacked by someone with a strange sense of humor
  • Clive19550
    10 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:31 AM

Same happening here.. also played Casablanca. Opponent forfeit after 2 holes but then I had to complete the round.

• ferr93
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:42 AM

Play 3 games in coins never got rewards because it froze in goose pimple junction 

Also hit 3 shots were it only gave me haft yardage

• BOZskills
    400 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:47 AM

Yup,got the same thing at the end of a montreal room match. Goosepimple junction. Sounds like a hack to me also🤔.

• jeweaver
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:51 AM

Same problems here. 2 wins and a tie this morning in different rooms ended in Goose Pimple Junction. Game is seriously messed up. 

• Zakatak40
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 5:53 AM

Yup, been like this for hours now!!

RSS