Wed, Sep 18 2024 11:33 AM (755 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 11:57 AM

JDGHOST:
    I don't mind keeping up on the match play side of this event

kasia1967:
    Just like JDGHOST just trying to Help in the Community

Thank you both for taking on these tasks 🍺  Given Mio's improbable return, I would vote that you both continue posting the results from this point forward - JD for the Match Play side and Kasia for the Stroke Play side - if you are able and willing to do so 🙂

• BlackBogey
    463 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 12:02 PM

TdotDoba:

HamdenPro:

kasia1967:
    is mio still running this event

Mio is absolutely running this event, just like he did last year. Discord is FAKE NEWS!!

Mio has found himself on moderation, hence delayed post. However, he can relay post through me, as well as update in real time, as moderation does not delay editing an existing post.

I am sure, in about 2 months time, Mio's reply to your post will arrive~~

Hi Hamden

Could you send me your discord name or a friend invite on discord... I have a message for you...

Thanks in advance

• BlackBogey
    463 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 12:18 PM

JDGHOST:

TomCarioca:
    And honestly - what would happen to our own motivation to organize a tournament for the WGT community after being banned from WGT?

Good Point I didn't realize he was fully "Banned" I thought he was banned  (put on heavy moderation I should say) from the forum only... I didn't realize he was deactivated? 

Well.... I will stay on the Match Play best I can until I'm told otherwise? 

I don't think he's fully "deactivated" from WGT, just the forums and possibly from PMs.  If you do a search of his username it still comes up, just no Wall or Blog posts (not that I'm sure he ever had any before 🤷‍♂️).

Thanks for your efforts JD in the Matchplay portion and Kasia in the Stroke.  I'm not sure what the plan is for distributing prizes are, or if there's even a list of who all the "sponsors" are?  

It's a fun little event, would be a shame to see it go away because of this mess.  But I do agree, if I were banned from a certain app, organizing and updating a community tournament at said app would be VERY LOW on my priority list.   

• Tiffany1968
    126 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 12:23 PM

Bethpage 18 for Tiffany

• 1001jrjr
    427 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 12:28 PM

Hello e1 match play first round in RSG. 1001jrjr win to OptionSnipa

• AmuroRay73
    352 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 2:25 PM
    08.03.24 Bethpage Black, Full 18 Champion 59
  • RoggRR
    624 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 3:00 PM

JDG and BB have posts at the 1st page. It would be great if they will moderate the lists and scores for Stroke and Match play, and put it in their posts on the 1st page .. .. all other useful infos are on the 1st page, and it is easier to check the scores and time data there.

Hope Mio and HP will be back soon.

• gtorrealba
    69 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 8:10 PM

Round 2 Survivor Strokeplay

Bethpage

• JDGHOST
    6,886 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 10:19 PM

I will be updating match play shortly

OK MY UPDATED MATCH PLAY RESULTS WILL BE ON PAGE 1 NEAR THE BOTTOM ON MY ORIGINAL SIGN UP POST

This is for the match play portion only ....

• DufferJohn7
    3,575 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2024 10:27 PM
    08.04.24 Bethpage Black, Full 18

Champion

Having fun and hitting 'em straight,

John

RSS