Forums

Help › Forums

2024 Andyson Memorial

Thu, Sep 19 2024 2:52 PM (757 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,886 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 10:36 AM

BlackBogey:
    @JDGhost - I also have the draws for the remainder of the Match Play portion I can share with you in Discord - FR has been sent, once you accept I can message you the sheet.

Much appreciated and I have accepted on Discord ...Sorry I don't always get to Discord as often as I should but, considering things now ...I will be more intune.

• HamdenPro
    2,464 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 10:51 AM

drmoose:
    Finally able to post a score for stroke play  St. A's  8/1/2024 full 18, 69

Hey Doc, nice round. Unfortunately, the cutoff date to play the first round, at St. A, was  July 28, 2024.

However, presuming you spoke to Mio beforehand, about an inability to complete the round by July 28, 2024, or were stuck in a time warp, or reside in a different time continuum altogether, which, given you prior affiliations with Yancy, et al, is entirely possible, your score may not count.

I will speak with Mio and get back to you.

• HamdenPro
    2,464 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 10:58 AM

ChrisMason4:
    Still no reply from bowdaddy2, i have tried but he's not replied.

Chris, in the past, the member making the effort to set up the match, while having no response from the other member, shall be declared the winner by default.

Until I speak with Mio, as I have been away the last few days, I would presume that you will be declared the victor and will move on.

I see that JDGHOST has picked up helping out on the Match Play side of this tournament and I hope he reads this and makes sure you advance to the next match.

• HamdenPro
    2,464 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 11:03 AM

Hello all....

Sorry that I have been out of the loop the last several days. I went away. I made Mio aware that I would not be around this past weekend. It appears I missed a lot.

I will be speaking with Mio shortly and may have additional information to share. Until then, it seems the tournament is in capable hands with JDGHOST and Kasia1967 running things (I think that is the case).

As such, but for being a messenger, there does not appear to be anything for me to contribute (which is fine by me). I will, obviously, continue to relay any messages from Mio.

Again, a big thanks to JD and Kasia.

P.S. If my assumption that JD and Kasia have not taken on these responsibilities, please let me know ASAP so we can all make sure this tournament continues to run smoothly.

• RoggRR
    626 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 11:54 AM

Welcome back HP

TomCarioca:

Thanks Kasia, Jay, JD  -  you keep this baby alive!

Bravo!

Ditto. Love the spirit of this tourney, unbeatable.

• TomCarioca
    324 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 11:59 AM

@HamdenPro

As you already stepped in last year and did a great job there

plus you are in direct contact to Mio

wouldnt it be the best for all of us you taking over again?

• Allqvie
    300 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 12:07 PM

Thanks JD, thanks Kas. Its appreciated. Calming to know its the two of you keeping track. Let me know if either of you need a helping hand.

Freddie

• HamdenPro
    2,464 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 12:12 PM

TomCarioca:
    wouldnt it be the best for all of us you taking over again?

Your confidence in me is appreciated. However, it is not a matter of "pride of authorship" or anything, it seems the tournament is in capable hands with Kasia, JD and Jay.

If they need any help, I am available. The main thing is that the tournament continues to run smoothly.

I will, however, offer this, according to the guidelines Mio had implemented last year, and remains applicable now,

1) If a member misses the deadline to play a stroke round, that member is deemed to have missed the cut; and

2) In match play, where one player makes the effort to contact his/her opponent, and the other player fails to communicate, the member who made the most effort shall be deemed the winner of the match.

EDIT: Notwithstanding the above, I will post the applicable trophies for this year's winners as they are already prepared, just waiting to engrave the Champion's names. As for actual prizes, I am unsure, as of now, how that will be handled as that was something Mio usually arranges and is assisted with the generosity of others.

• KARTIKAYAN
    90 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 12:27 PM
    08.04.24 Bethpage Black, Full 18 Legend 64
  • kasia1967
    1,391 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 1:38 PM

hI   HamdenPro      i dont have power to put the updated Stoke Survivor Scores on main page  the First.

is it possible that you or someone can?  instead of scrolling through various pages

Thank you,,,kas

RSS