Forums

Help › Forums

2024 Andyson Memorial

Thu, Sep 19 2024 2:52 PM (757 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,464 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 2:02 PM

kasia1967:

i dont have power to put the updated Stoke Survivor Scores on main page  the First.

is it possible that you or someone can?  instead of scrolling through various pages

I did not post on page 1. I see that both JD and Jay (Blackbogey) did. I would send your post to one of them to post on the first page. If you want, you can send it to me and I will pass it along to Jay. I am sure he would not mind posting it as an edit to his post on the first page.

I will see what I can do, on Monday, to be able to have new post inserted near the top of the first page, of the standings, and have the ability to update as the tournament proceeds.

EDIT: You can also paste it here, on this, or the next, page and either JD or Jay and copy and paste it on the first page.

• kasia1967
    1,391 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 2:14 PM

Bethpage Black 4th August 70 -4   (66)

All scores must be posted by midnight UK time on the Sunday for that week (4pm PST, 7pm EST, 1am CET Monday)   

JDGHOST 54

gtorrealba   54

Kelsp  55

Nativa1  55

TomCarioca 55

donarsky61     56

Connorjwebb123     56

Rafy54   56

HamdenPro     57

Microbotics  57

SBrinkSenior 57

TutaCandraP     57

BlackBogey 58

JMH1     58

Wild coast  58

AMuroRay73    59

Bowl64    59

MHouse6654     59

Beermoose60     59

Boycalvin  59

DufferJohn7    59

kasia1967     59

Allqvie     59

donkey8798   59

Rossembo     59

KenBTEXAS     59

TdotDoba     59

amateur4sure     59

SamSpayed     59

Wleiss   59

Berryman  60

Bencat  60

hokeypokey300     60

coachzorm     60

lonniescott711   60

KevinWinters    60

Travott74    60

Billy26201     61

dandycap     61

Pecanvalley 61

PinSeeker 61

Qputts   61

Sirbiffo 61

Simharo  61

Tiffany1968    61

Ididy     62

BILLNPATTY    63

jerseyjake72     63

RoggRR   63

Conveyorguy 64

KARTIKAYAN  64

IpswichTaffy    65

Jed64s    65

dacrash     66

Doran908  66

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Still To Play  

Richie937     jefftodd70   benson179      borntobesting  

• BlackBogey
    464 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 2:23 PM

I'll post the Stroke Play updates in my Page 1 post Kasia, but am waiting until 7pm EST until the round is over - no sense posting twice within a few hours.  I think we are all in agreement that anyone who doesn't post a score by then will be deemed not elegible to continue. 

I do remember seeing one post from someone who said they may have troubles completing a round (not sure if it was Rd 2 or 3), and I think we should all look at that and discuss before determining a decision before I post.  The original rules did state that if you you were unable to complete your Stroke Play round on time you may be eligible for an exception and complete within a few days.

**edit**

I found it, it was HokeyPokey300, and since he asked back on July 31st I would vote for the one-time exemption.  I'm not running this so ultimately it's up to the community and the folks who have voluntarily stepped up to keep this going.

• HamdenPro
    2,464 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 3:05 PM

drmoose:

Finally able to post a score for stroke play  St. A's  8/1/2024 full 18, 69.

Doc :)

OK, here it is Doc, and don't get your antlers all twisted, or we will have to get HK back to fix them, and you know how Mio would feel about that....I know he saved your life, but he did not save Mio's.

YOU WERE CUT.....ST A was to be played by 7/28 and you just missed the deadline by a thread....(or 4 days...hey, just splitting moose hairs).

I am sorry, if but for the anxiety of the upcoming rut season, I am sure you would have seen Mio's post on the first page, with the Beth Page standings, you clearly missed out. There is always next year, and I know you will be back with shiny hooves and straightened antlers...

I know how you feel about signs, but take this as a sign, you were going to get cut eventually...

• kasia1967
    1,391 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 4:16 PM

All scores must be posted by midnight UK time on the Sunday for that week (4pm PST, 7pm EST, 1am CET Monday)  

55 Players Made it Through the Cut-Line..This weeks New  Challenge will be at

KIAWAH    11tH  August  -5  (67)  Being the cut

...........................................................................................................................................

JDGHOST 

gtorrealba  

Kelsp  

Nativa1  

TomCarioca

donarsky61    

Connorjwebb123     

Rafy54   

HamdenPro     

Microbotics  

SBrinkSenior 

TutaCandraP     

BlackBogey 

JMH1     

Wild coast  

AMuroRay73    

Bowl64    

MHouse6654     

Beermoose60     

Boycalvin  

DufferJohn7    

kasia1967     

Allqvie   

donkey8798   

Rossembo     

KenBTEXAS     

TdotDoba     

amateur4sure     

SamSpayed     

Wleiss  

Berryman  

Bencat  

hokeypokey300     

coachzorm     

lonniescott711   

KevinWinters    

Travott74    

Billy26201     

dandycap     

Pecanvalley 

PinSeeker 

Qputts   

Sirbiffo 

Simharo  

Tiffany1968    

Ididy     

BILLNPATTY    

jerseyjake72     

RoggRR   

Conveyorguy 

KARTIKAYAN  

IpswichTaffy    

Jed64s    

dacrash     

Doran908  

=======================Bethpage Missed Cut=========================

Richie937     jefftodd70   benson179      borntobesting  

• BlackBogey
    464 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 4:42 PM

Since 7pm has come and gone, I'm going to update the Stroke Play portion in my original sign-up post on Page 1 with the results from Round 2.  If you see any errors please bring to my attention and I'll correct as soon as possible.

Several of us who are updating this thread have agreed that since HokeyPokey300 asked for an exemption in Round 3 at Kiawah back on July 31st that he should be granted that (given the ongoing circumstances).  So @HokeyPokey, please report your Round 3 round by no later than EOD Wednesday August 14 (due date is Sunday August 11).  This gives you 3 extra days, and this will be a one-time exemption.

ChrisMason4 and Ididy also advance in the Match Play portion due to their opponents not responding to game requests or conceding.

• JDGHOST
    6,886 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 10:16 PM

Sorry all just got in spent the last three hours rescuing some kind of "Doodle dog"what a sweet girl though some lowlife broke into the pool area at  my development tied her to the fence  in the sun (112 degrees)  and left!! She was near dead so emaciated and it looks as tho she recently had pups.

Ok back to the match play 

I will be posting everything here shortly

*Round 2 Matches have been posted on my thread on page 1 

in the chance these ar incorrect I will repost ASAP

• JDGHOST
    6,886 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2024 10:36 PM

BlackBogey:
    Since 7pm has come and gone, I'm going to update the Stroke Play portion in my original sign-up post on Page 1 with the results from Round 2.  If you see any errors please bring to my attention and I'll correct as soon as possible.

Sorry late day I am PST time btw and I responded on Discord  (so there are 2 JDGHOST's?) 

• MHouse6654
    583 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 7:18 AM
    08.05.24 Kiawah Island: The Ocean Course, Full 18 Champion 63
  • JMH1
    300 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 11:05 AM
    08.05.24 Kiawah Island: The Ocean Course, Full 18 Champion 61
RSS