Forums

Help › Forums

MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 22 2024 7:14 PM (9 replies)
  • looselugnutz
    1,521 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 11:23 AM

I would like to apologize in advance if this has been covered somewhere, but I've looked and can't find an answer to the following question:

Why can I not gift the MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls to a fellow WGT member? Our CC just ran a tourney where members donated sleeves of balls to others, based on either finishing position or random draw. One of our members uses the above balls, and I'm trying to send them as a gift. However the only option that shows is one to purchase.

If someone could educate me as to how this can be done, or why it can't, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Scott

• SamSpayed
    4,992 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 2:10 PM

looselugnutz:

Why can I not gift the MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls to a fellow WGT member? One of our members uses the above balls, and I'm trying to send them as a gift. However the only option that shows is one to purchase.

If someone could educate me as to how this can be done, or why it can't, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Did you try gifting them via this website, or via the app?  Maybe one way is working but the other is not.

If both don't work for you, send me the player's name via PM and I'll try.  

• Zzyzx01
    1,280 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 2:16 PM

That's a strange one, Scott.   Looking via the website (PC),  I see the non-vapor version can be gifted and has the same characteristics; however the vapor version is missing the GIFT button.

...henry

• looselugnutz
    1,521 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 3:17 PM

SamSpayed:

Did you try gifting them via this website, or via the app?  Maybe one way is working but the other is not.

If both don't work for you, send me the player's name via PM and I'll try.  

I've tried both through the website (no 'Gift' button available) and the app ('Gift' button disabled.) The ball is the MAX Slow Meter Gold Vapor Ball (Tour Pro+). PM sent.

Thanks to you both.

Scott

• BlackBogey
    445 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 4:00 PM

Not that it helps you any Scott, but gifting is available for me in both website and app.

• Robert1893
    7,702 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 5:51 PM

@looselugnutz 

I suspect you're trying to gift the MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Tour Pro+) ball. 

From what I remember, tiered balls have never had the option to gift. I actually thought WGT had eliminated all tiered balls. I do see, however, that the MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Amateur+) balls can be gifted.

In any case, if the Tour Pro ball is the one you're trying gift, the reason is likely due to it being a tiered ball.

• looselugnutz
    1,521 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 6:44 PM

Thanks, Robert. While that may, indeed, be the case, I can gift the MAX Slow Meter Ball (Pro+). Maybe I'm wrong here, but wouldn't that, also, be considered a tiered ball? I'm at a loss to understand why it can't be done.

• Robert1893
    7,702 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 7:07 PM

looselugnutz:

Thanks, Robert. While that may, indeed, be the case, I can gift the MAX Slow Meter Ball (Pro+). Maybe I'm wrong here, but wouldn't that, also, be considered a tiered ball? I'm at a loss to understand why it can't be done.

I did a quick search of the forums and found a post from a few years ago by alosso. Apparently, tiered balls at Pro and below can be gifted but not above those tiers.

Not sure why that's the case. It's just another WGT thing.

• looselugnutz
    1,521 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 7:09 PM

Thanks, Robert. I appreciate your help. 

Scott

• Robert1893
    7,702 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2024 7:14 PM

looselugnutz:

Thanks, Robert. I appreciate your help. 

Scott

My pleasure.