Forums

Help › Forums

Showdown error

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 9 2024 1:00 PM (21 replies)
  • derekortt
    663 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2024 4:35 AM

Just logged in to play my final 6 holes in the showdown, birded the first 3, then the game says I completed all 18 holes playing even par for the final 6 holes

won't be wasting my credits on the showdowns in the future

• callaghan159
    6,291 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 10:54 AM

I feel ya. I tried to finish this weeks showdown. I was -6 after 6 holes. Last set of 3 holes I was up against a Level 30 Amateur. Well he decided he didnt want to play and the game froze after he timed out. I exited and tried to restart 3 times and got the 3 bogeys because I got disqualified. Finished -3 because of the 3 bogeys. Not sure if I will make the cut now. These people piss me off so bad. First time I have experienced this as I have read others have had the same issues. 

• bossbird
    2,218 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 11:51 AM

I have had similar but not quite the same , I haven’t been awarded bogies but I have to replay the holes . spoke too soon , got awarded bogies on last three holes after game froze and no option to replay them.  

• samdvine
    4 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 12:03 PM

that just happened to me, holes 7-9 against tour master "waiting for player to reconnect", got 3 bogeys after restarting... now I might not make the cut

• craig99900
    117 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 12:52 PM

The same thing happened to me today on last 3 hole, played 1 hole with birdie then went into reloading player timeout but just stayed there, tried to reset but nothing then said too many disconnect and made me forfeit..  not sure if this was the lateset update i just did but having loading issues on all pages of game now. Good Luck

• AlaskanDame
    19,382 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 3:08 PM

One of my members got bogeys this time, too, though hadn’t in awhile.  Something changed, WGT.

• bwsq
    99 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2024 5:00 PM

I've played in every single showdown since their inception. This is the very first time this has happened to me.

• sokyl88
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2024 9:27 AM

Same issue here. I lost my chances in SD because of the timeout thing and being penalised when other players quit!

• GuznekPudda
    9 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2024 3:16 PM

Showdown crashed when opponents connection failed after 1st (4th) hole in game. I was given 2 Bogeys for the final two  holes of the three.

• callaghan159
    6,291 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2024 3:01 AM

callaghan159:
    he decided he didnt want to play

Happened to me again this morning but at least I was able to finish the rounds properly with no bogeys awarded to me. I'm done spending money on this game. Enough of this BS.

RSS