Forums

Help › Forums

Showdown error

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 9 2024 1:00 PM (21 replies)
  • Woods2528
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2024 2:49 PM

Player stalled and they closed my game down. Awarded bogey.have you all reached out to WGT they should allow us to replay or I quit 

• RMS1364
    143 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2024 5:11 PM

I had two quitters on me. I had to forfeit twice to exit game. 

• budchevy
    160 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2024 5:43 AM

Same issue with me.. 2 quitters, can't reconnect to the game and I take bogies.. such a load of crap.. fix your game!!

• bossbird
    2,219 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2024 7:26 AM

What bugs me is no response from WGT ! They will give entry fee back , but they don’t remove from your profile that ‘you didn’t qualify’ . 

• spa75
    347 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2024 7:48 AM

Its a showdown *** show.   I dont care if I get booted for my language ,  this game is really starting to *** me off  its absolute bull ***,   I played 15 holes in total  and  the 2 sets of 3 I had to replay i ended up with 3 less birdies  than I should of had coz didnt do as well as first time around.. I could of  won my group but because of the stupid fucked up way wgt runs this game I obviously aint winning. 

I think wgt should give us all a first place finish to apologize for all this bull ***.

Nxt time you(wgt) do an update could you aleast *** fix stuff rather than making more crap glitches.

I've played game for over 14 years and I've never known it to be this  BAD.

I WANT MY WIN.           *** FIX THIS  ***.

• spa75
    347 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2024 7:51 AM

Oh so they can instantly censor my words  but cant fix what they broke 

F   u   c   k   I   n   g    b  u  l  l       s   h   I   t 

• sideshowPA
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2024 7:55 AM

I feel you.

I made it to the Final of the current Showdown. I was 4 under after 6 holes. Then on the last 3 holes my opponent bailed and I had "Waiting for Opponent to Reconnect" for 15 minutes before I closed the game. I lost my coins and went from 4 under after 6 to 1 under after 9. Total crap. 

Do a better job wgt. 

• callaghan159
    6,299 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2024 12:00 PM

Here's a thought, Why not have the showdowns the same set up except instead of H2H we just play the 3 holes by ourselves. This would end  people freezing the game and others getting the bogeys. Thoughts.

• RMS1364
    143 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2024 12:36 PM

I agree totally on playing solo. There is no wgt ‘community’ if 2/3 of the players quit and make it no fun for those who want to play. I would rather play solo.

• SamSpayed
    4,996 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2024 9:39 PM

callaghan159:
    Here's a thought, Why not have the showdowns the same set up except instead of H2H we just play the 3 holes by ourselves. This would end people freezing the game and others getting the bogeys. Thoughts.

I like this idea 💡

RSS