Wed, Sep 4 2024 5:31 AM (4 replies)
  • sandriloune
    43 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2024 8:36 AM

WGT YOUR GAME IS B...S.. NOW !!!

• Kittykat2017
    618 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2024 12:03 PM

Not as good as it once was, but still ok most of the time.

• badbowtie671
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2024 4:53 PM

I  agree the avatar faces look fugly , and the clothing options are horrid especially for the woman. never mind the cost of it.  and how about some sunglasses options without a ridiculous looking hat attached to them , id pay 50 tokens for a pair of Oakley's
    but not 400 like they would likely be the price point.
    plus i think the game is down at the moment...cant sign in!   ooops something unexpected happened  bull chit  should be called    WTF  not WGT

• Duphpherer
    455 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2024 6:59 AM

I don't have your 14 years of expertise, but in my 3.5 years, the game play is about the same. Yes, there are bugs and glitches, but overall, the game is fun. Who would stay and play if they weren't getting at least some enjoyment out of it? That would seem more like work without pay.

• Stlkcdc3
    318 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2024 5:31 AM

sandriloune:

WGT YOUR GAME IS B...S.. NOW !!!

System loading issues at times agree. I could care less about coins or apparel. Daily SPIN, Avatars omg. Game is realistic and challenging for the most part. Sure, birdie is the new par on some of the courses easy conditions but play C13 green and medium/heavy winds on Pinehurst or Oakmont and not the case.

I wish they would focus on a new course at least once per 2 years (cutting them slack), Add alternate pins on all existing courses. Then, MAKE SURE the alternate pins rotate into the tournaments. 

RSS