Forums

Help › Forums

stock clubs

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 18 2024 10:55 AM (23 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,303 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 10:15 AM

Games through Tapjoy take forever to reach the limit to be awarded and buying things doesnt seem to work for me in Eastern Canada. The 2 credit videos I can do in 15 min in the morning having my coffee and now I have 52,000+ credits, more than enough for me. Like others say, do what works best for you.

• Kittykat2017
    630 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 10:28 AM

i agree 100% & the video's work for me.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,633 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 4:53 PM

Does anyone ever get any videos from the web browser version, 'Earn Free Credits - Watch Videos' (https://www.wgt.com/user/offers_videos.aspx)? For me, it's been a zillion years since I last saw a video there!

And if there are no more videos, I don’t understand why it’s still there.

• callaghan159
    6,303 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 5:12 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Does anyone ever get any videos from the web browser version, 'Earn Free Credits - Watch Videos' (https://www.wgt.com/user/offers_videos.aspx)? For me, it's been a zillion years since I last saw a video there!

And if there are no more videos, I don’t understand why it’s still there.

I've been playing this game for 9 years and have never seen a video from there, not that I can recall.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,633 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2024 7:30 PM

callaghan159:
    I've been playing this game for 9 years and have never seen a video form there, not that I can recall.

The last time videos were available there, it was a commercial about home insurance. Interestingly, it was clearly targeting people residing in the State of Washington, but somehow it ended up being available to watch here in BC.

• BlackBogey
    463 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2024 9:04 AM

callaghan159:

Games through Tapjoy take forever to reach the limit to be awarded and buying things doesnt seem to work for me in Eastern Canada. The 2 credit videos I can do in 15 min in the morning having my coffee and now I have 52,000+ credits, more than enough for me. Like others say, do what works best for you.

I can respect this.  The last offer I did, I did put in an hour or so per say, but after the first few days it was only like 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there and so on.  The goal was to build your HQ to a certain level, but in order to do that you had to also upgrade various other buildings first.  The higher level you get to, the longer it takes to do each step.  So you end up just putting your builders working on 2 different buildings at the same time, then sending your remaining troops out to gather more resources, then walk away for 4-5 hours.  Then start all over.  

The only "buying" things I ever did were a subscription to Dollar Shave Club (worst razors I've ever used btw), and monthly donations to ASPCA and American Cancer Society (you can quit before 2nd month comes around if you don't feel strongly about those particular organizations).

I should have clarified in my first post that the videos are a waste of time FOR ME, but if that's your thing more power to you.  At least they do offer a variety of ways for folks to earn credits without buying anything.  And the only personal info required is if you decide to do an offer that requires your payment info, address for shipping, etc...

• BlackBogey
    463 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2024 9:09 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

The last time videos were available there, it was a commercial about home insurance. Interestingly, it was clearly targeting people residing in the State of Washington, but somehow it ended up being available to watch here in BC.

Back when I did do the videos when I first started, I always did them on my iPhone.  I always found it ironic that 95% of them were trying to get you to download games you could download to play, yet TapJoy doesn't offer the games to be available to download on Apple devices, only Android.  I would think they (TapJoy) would target their adverts more for the Apple users to something those users can actually participate in.

• bossbird
    2,222 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2024 10:18 AM

Well the OP , hasn’t bother friending me . So I guess he doesn’t want any clubs gifting . 

• callaghan159
    6,303 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2024 10:28 AM

bossbird:

Well the OP , hasn’t bother friending me . So I guess he doesn’t want any clubs gifting . 

he doesnt play very often according to his scores so maybe next time he plays he will check this thread.

• bossbird
    2,222 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2024 4:30 AM

callaghan159:

bossbird:

he doesnt play very often according to his scores so maybe next time he plays he will check this thread.

He plays practically every day , according to his profile and his club

RSS