rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 27 2011 6:11 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 7:58 AM

gsoup:
    see, i even edited it out on my response 

But did you notice the post is 1.5 years old? ;)

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2011 2:18 PM

Funniest thing... I was playing alt shot with a guy with a big mouth, similar to the above post.  He was several tiers below me, but was running his mouth about how they (alt shot) were going to kick our butts.  He was using starter equipment, but on SA had gotten good enough to run the ball quite well on the links course.  Long story short, we get to the last hole, I make a 15' putt for par.  It's his shot, he has a 1' putt to tie the match (we are 1up).  He MISSES from 1' on hole #9 at SA to LOSE the match.  Moral of the story:  The golf gods hate hubris.  Careful what checks your mouth writes in case your @$$ can't cash them.

• FearlessAl
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2011 4:17 PM

Spacklero:

If you want disconnect free rounds head on over to the ladder site. Some of the best players there and no quitters. If im playing a pickup game i dont care if people quit on me - just means i win the match. Oh and is bad form to call out players on the forum - he may have had a legit reason for going and is against site policy.

Hey Spacklero,

Might be a stupid question, but what is the ladder site? I am DEFINITELY interested in disconnect free rounds!

Kind Regards,

FearlessAl

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2011 6:11 PM

FearlessAl:

Spacklero:

If you want disconnect free rounds head on over to the ladder site. Some of the best players there and no quitters. If im playing a pickup game i dont care if people quit on me - just means i win the match. Oh and is bad form to call out players on the forum - he may have had a legit reason for going and is against site policy.

Hey Spacklero,

Might be a stupid question, but what is the ladder site? I am DEFINITELY interested in disconnect free rounds!

Kind Regards,

FearlessAl

http://www.wgtls.co.uk/forums/main.php

They have karma ratings...a  quitter wouldnt last long

• PAGES
RSS