Forums

Help › Forums

Fake Score

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 13 2011 9:31 PM (6 replies)
  • TeeTime777
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 2:56 PM

Just played this Guy with a 66 score who birdied every single hole in the match. How in the heck do you score a 66 if you birdie every hole. Do they do it on purpose just to win credits? I find no need to hide your real score. I guess people don't have integrity, values and chose to lie over a single fun game.  I can imagine what they are capable of doing in real life. Sad to say that this world is becoming worse by the minute. 

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 6:39 PM

TeeTime777:
    Do they do it on purpose just to win credits?

Yep!

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 7:04 PM

Match play arena is the UNDERGROUND..Its a Dark Dark Mysterious place with lots of Bandits,,Dont go there!!

• Stanhird
    491 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 7:09 PM

Hi mate

I understand where you are coming from BUT I just turned legend about a month ago and I went up from 61 to about 68 or 69 . I have been out there practicing and playing as much as I can to get my average down and while a birdie on every hole is not yet in my capabilities I can see that with the right conditions it is possible. Some people advance far quicker than others and just maybe he has worked it out and just had an excellent game.

You may be right for sure but I think there are too many variants to be bagging that guy.

Stan

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 8:19 PM

I can have a round that scores a 69 one minute ans then turn in a 61 the next.  But I agree with Priestess, don't go there.

• JeffSpicoli1
    88 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 9:19 PM

dont go there expecting to win based off average. anybody can get in the zone at any time. i played a stroke play game with a friend who has a legit 67 average. played 18 at oak of all courses and he shot a 59. he hasnt broke 64 since. anything can happen

• slillico
    393 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 9:31 PM

Just played a 2 out of 3 in the underground, first match i was 4 up and it was over on the sixth, BP front opened with 4 out of 5 Birdies.

Second game I was done on the 7th, 3rd it was over on the 8th me up.

Sometimes they ding and sometimes they don't.

RSS