Forums

Help › Forums

Let WGT become more than just a golfing game, let it become a golfing community!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 18 2014 7:59 AM (2 replies)
  • Vardon
    50 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2009 5:52 PM

Hello,

I have been around for quite sometime now and I have noticed that it seems only a few have really taken the community idea seriously.  What can make WGT better than any other online game is that it actually becomes a friendly place to be.  This is a game that is not only for hardcore gamers, but also for people at work that want to take a little break.  (little break)  All we need is a little more participation and we can make this game not just a golfing game, but a golfing community.  And thanks to tibbets, nivlac, overup, and everyone else that has tried to make this game a golfing community.

Please check out my profile and read my blog entry and share your own stories.  Thanks!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 2:50 AM

Over five years ago, this guy posted a very nice message to the nascent WGT forums.  I wonder what he thinks of them now!  o.O

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 7:59 AM

Dougie4042:

Over five years ago, this guy posted a very nice message to the nascent WGT forums.  I wonder what he thinks of them now!  o.O

Not a whole lot , considering they hardly play the game . Only reached level 38 Tour Master . They were right though all the way across the board .

RSS