Forums

Help › Forums

Changing Tiers

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:29 AM (5 replies)
  • davidmichael56
    6 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 9:26 PM

I don't understand the qualifications for moving up.  Example:  I am a "Tour Pro" level 61, with a 67.6 average.  I just played a guy who is a level 60, 71.0 average, yet, he is a "Master."  I don't get it?  What do i have to do to advance to the next level? What are the rules and regs?  Thanks.

• FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 7:49 AM

davidmichael56:

I don't understand the qualifications for moving up.  Example:  I am a "Tour Pro" level 61, with a 67.6 average.  I just played a guy who is a level 60, 71.0 average, yet, he is a "Master."  I don't get it?  What do i have to do to advance to the next level? What are the rules and regs?  Thanks.

When you lower your average to 67 and have enough ranked rounds played you will then become a "Master." When one moves to a higher tier it is normal for most players to have their average go up until they get familiar with the longer tees etc.  When you move to a higher tier your average can go up but you reside in that tier.

• Hilembrac
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 12:03 PM

would it be possible to place a tab in the players section listing requirements to advance to next tier?  I am currently lvl 19 hack.  I would like to know what I need to do to advance, other than just keep playing until I advance to next tier.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 9:33 PM

Hilembrac:

I am currently lvl 19 hack.  

Oh no you're not. :-)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 7:50 AM

courteneyfish:

Hilembrac:

I am currently lvl 19 hack.  

Oh no you're not. :-)

'All good things to those who wait' !! Well done 'Amateur'..Andy ps: Scores needed for tier advancement not published..'seek and ye shall find'..must have learnt something in Sunday School after all..?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 9:29 AM

davidmichael56:

First of all, level has nothing to do with it. It's about the number of ranked rounds played in a tier and their scores. Further information in "Changing Tiers" there ==>

Furtheron, the average is reset for each new tier which is good because the conditions become a little harder every time. Therefore you can't really compare a Master's average with your own.

RSS