Forums

Help › Forums

Worse display of sportsmanship i have ever seen...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 23 2011 1:12 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 11:38 PM

Earlier today i entered a skins game with three other randomly picked virtual golfers, and we were d all having fun, We introduced ourselves, we had people from portland to new york.   it wasnt until the 7th hole where one of the guys missed a short put,, and he actually blew it by the hole by ten feet, giving me four skins because i had already made my birdie putt.  I was gracious in accepting the skins as a "gift" it was then one of the guys gave me a "EF YOU"  I wont mention the golfers name, but the first part  was named after willie ____ and the chocolat factor and the second part of his name was what we do (golfer)  anyway, so then i realized this half brain was not kidding and was throwing a HUGE fit.  Trust me, I thrive on guys like this.  Now he proceeded to run the clock down as much as he could , disconnected the maximum number of time he could, while calling us every name in the book, and he was assured that we were all in "cahoots" together.  ..LOL....silly...first off if i would have won all nine ski ns available i thin k it would have totaled less than two dollars, so i seriously doubt anyone was in "cahoots" as he says. this guy is the worse crybaby i have ever seen, he made the last two holes so unpleasant, that not only did i not want to play anymore golf , but i seriously dont even want to play ever again..but i had time to cool off and so its all good, i guess there are just , stupid , paranoid, idiots, everywhere you go and there is nothing you can do about it.   I have pretty thick skin,  and believe me , the worse thing this uneducated , nascar watching, food stamp using,  ass clown could ever do was get into a war of words with  me, and he found out the hard way.  So i just wanted to let the forum know what an  idiot this guy is, if you ever get the chance to play with this amoeba , it will be interesting to say the least..  and thinking back,, just for arguments sake, lets say we  WERE all in "cahoots" as he said.  that we had this diabolical scheme to launder wgt credits at a less than 200 credits\.   I mean, really, the guy in our group misses  a putt that would have tied us, and he missed it and it went by like 20 feet, . how would he benifit from that?. anyway, I cant believe i have even devoted this much time into this, and our angry comrad has gotten far too much press for one day. 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 12:28 AM

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt....then it's hillarious (sic)..." kissfanpdx

Time to update your status?

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 8:09 AM

Just saw an alt game with a level 89 Hack how is this possible

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 8:44 AM

Fredddddy ,  it is very possible. "Only"  ranked strokeplay will raise tier level...MP , Alt. , Skins , Blitz , etc.   raise xp / level only. If you go to that players account info , I'm sure the # of ranked rounds are slim to none. Probably pure alt. shot. In saying that , this would lead the more experienced players to believe / realize that this hack probably knows full well that Alt. shot builds lots of XP. Making them a beast in lower tiered tourneys.  Baby tee's and a big stick....Hmmm , wonder how they would have known to take such an advantaged path in their "young" WGT career...?    Lucky guess I'm sure.

:  /                                  Ace

• jelewat
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 11:30 AM

I guess it's good I live in a state that does not allow me to play in these games! It means I won't run in to as many guys such as this. I have never played in a tournament yet! If everyone is like this guy perhaps it's best I continue playing singles! Jelewat

• jelewat
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 11:35 AM

I was a high level hack for some time until I figured out how to adjust my tee shots for the wind and how to get long putts in and close to the hole. Club selection was also hard for me to learn. I am now a pro almost tour pro at level 66. I can finally shoot par and sometimes a shot under par on the Old Course St. Andrews! The other courses I still shoot over par. Jelewat! 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:33 AM

People like that ruin the game.   I play skins challenges expecting to lose the  credits anyway, if I win then sweet,  but I just enjoy the format.   

In this case, it was his own damn fault for missing the putt.

Hp

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:44 AM

TheAceFactor:
    If you go to that players account info , I'm sure the # of ranked rounds are slim to none. Probably pure alt. shot

3, to be exact, with 800 match games.  It's just like you laid out, Ace, all AS and blitz. The funny part is the guy isn't that good and has all the stuff you can get up to level 89. The CTTH scores on easy comps isn't even close and he's been at it almost  year.

This one's fairly harmless but I can imagine how many aren't. 

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:49 AM

YankeeJim:
    This one's fairly harmless but I can imagine how many aren't. 
    Sad , but true.

Ace

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 12:39 PM

That is really poor sportsmanship, i agree, foul language is 'not allowed' in golf.

Here is another disrespectful thing to do on the golf course, but you have to watch this vidio WATCH AND LEARN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOVshKba8c

• PAGES
RSS