Forums

Help › Forums

clubs transfer while support slumbers

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 19 2011 10:06 AM (3 replies)
  • 5hooter
    29 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 5:50 AM

Hi, was wondering if its possible to send my clubs to a different account ?

I made this one and didnt pay attention and added a randon DOB, i have looked on forum and after doing what it said, e=mail WGT and NEVER getting a rely figured they must be on an extra long extended vacation. So if i make a new accoung can i send my clubs to myself ? rather than wait endless for support to awaken ?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 7:27 AM

hi

you can transfer to a different person it via tools in your club forum page or you could wait for us to fix your dob issue, i will check on that today

-wgticon

• 5hooter
    29 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 8:16 AM

ok ty i will wait, only ask as its been about 5 days and several e-mails to support, was just about to give up really as i can enter comp and stuff, is making the game not so good.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 10:06 AM

5hooter.  I just wanted to clarify with you here.  You are asking if you can transfer your golf clubs to another account or if you can transfer a Country Club?  As you don't own or belong to a CC, I'm presuming you were talking about your actual golf clubs.

If this is the case than the information Icon gave you here is incorrect (unless something has very recently changed that I'm unaware of).  You cannot transfer clubs, balls, credits, or any other equipment from 1 account to another.  They can only be gifted from 1 player to another (equipment) or won in a challenge match (credits).

Also, it is against the TOS to have more than 1 account here at WGT.  The proper course of action to keep out of trouble is to do as you did and wait for the response to your email and/or the followup that Icon has promised.

Lashe

RSS