Forums

Help › Forums

2012 WGT Wish List....

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:16 AM (5 replies)
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 1:12 AM

1 No more club and ball releases unless they are to compliment what is already available, not to further improve.

2 A new methodology in advancing in tiers, one that makes the ranked round system redundant. I don't want to see 56.24 averaged Tour Masters milking the system by deliberately avoiding ranked rounds to continue with their cowardice.

3 The ability to tee off from the left, middle and right hand side of the tee.

4 No price increases.

5 A monthly fee option payable by direct debit or deduction of credits, unlimited balls as a result.

6 Someone or a small posse, to set fire to every green on Oakmont. If they could then do the same to the rough round RSG I'd be much obliged.

7 Elimination of those unfair instances where WGT deems your ball lost when it is in fact in play or visible. I wouldn't mind if brick walls started to live up to their physical properties on the Road Hole at St Andrews for example.

8 A new incentive for regular players to reward their loyalty, like the odd sleeve of balls for god's sake!!!

9 A programmer to personally call me up and explain the avatar movement method in simple English. A then faxed report detailing relevant club distances, including variances for differing balls and use of spin.

10 Elimination of the 30 yard rebound action on your ball if you hit a pin.

11 An unexpected and untimely death of one of the elite players, I don't care which one,followed up by the redistribution of their 150,000+ credits to my account in accordance with their last will and testament. For the record I wish mine to go to the local cat and dog home, should the grim reaper knock my door.

12 WGT to have a stand in the tented village at the British Open to further increase their awareness in the UK. (not really, so I can go and moan at them in person).

13 A double eagle would be nice as well if you don't mind, fed up with the 10inches bollox I've had on a number of occasions.

14 Some kind of patch, along the lines of nicotine replacement therapy, that I can take with me when I go on holiday. It would save me hanging around the mini golf for a fortnight ffs.

Not much to ask really. A big thanks for the continual additions to the course portfolio, Congressional is a fantastic addition although RSG I would happily bomb off the face of the planet. Really looking forward to the new additions this year.

A happy Christmas and New Year to all of the WGT community, we all have our moans and grumbles but we shouldn't lose the fact that this is one fantastic game with a lot of really good people to play it with.

ps Should have added;

15 The ability, when in alt shot games, to be able to view the break in your partners putt.

• Minkywinkster
    1,777 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 2:01 AM

Succinctly put Chris, I second your emotion wholeheartedly.

Yes, it would be nice to be rewarded for 432 consecutive days play!!

Merry Christmas to all

Hass

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 7:33 AM

tiffer67:
    3 The ability to tee off from the left, middle and right hand side of the tee.

This one would really be nice!....... Would give more ability to strategies your tee shots.

Draw/fade option also would be nice.

And being able to adjust the tee height for trajectory purposes instead of using spin to do so.

Merry Christmas all

Hazen

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 8:54 AM

verry nice post Tiffer ,made me think,  Merry Christmas ,happy New year to you and your loved one :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 8:58 AM

o, one wish,for WGT to lower the price of Nike balls,and a new course for Legends only.:)

• Silverwing19
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 10:16 AM

Only have 1 wish, to be happy.

RSS