Forums

Help › Forums

Level 92 with an average below 59 and still a Master???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 25 2011 9:27 AM (55 replies)
  • yy4u
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 5:39 AM

This player does not play for credits!

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 8:30 AM

yy4u:

Wow, is this the knitting club or bridge club?  What a bunch of old ladies complaining about someone that has a 58 average and is only a Master.

Hey bub im sure someone has a list of those player's and they would be happy to it ti you .Then you can have a MPC for say 500 credit's and then we can see what song you sing then.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 8:59 AM

most of these sandbaggin nimrod's are multi-accounters too. They know the system at wgt, they have played under so many accounts it's not even funny anymore.

• Dickskinner
    35 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 9:39 AM

KONG!!!

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:12 AM

yy4u:

This player does not play for credits!

same mistake i made yy. i made a bad assumption that low career earnings meant not playing for credits. 

challenge matches, skins etc, are not shown in the career winnings history.

• [ player name deleted ] won 9 skins in a 9-hole Skins Game on Kiawah Island: The Ocean Course.

and maybe there was a pang of conscious that hit, as an un-named player has started to play a lot of ranked rounds that will lead to "tiering  up"

• onebamf
    241 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:22 AM

KONG!!!  is beautifuuuuulll LOL

Ok here is my thought as friend to both players that started the thread and the one who is the under ? 

great ? gator and honest one i know i have spoke to the other party in '? and he is not sure why or how its not moving rank and he dosent either and he plays ranked games as much as he can but you and all the other people questioning his using this to his advantage as far as trying to win credits from ppl that is the so far from the truth for example in c.c. he only plays the 10 credit buy in and not the big ones not that he couldnt win that but he chooses not to 

and as far as looking at his match play record well the party in ? plays in 2 match play leagues and plays on guild team not to mention and yes he has a mast a large number of alt shot wins but come on we all play alt shot with our buddies now as far as all the other suggestions that were brought up i cant speak on those i have enough fires burning and have no intention of taking away from my time only to have things fall on deaf ears

and to the party in ? i know that gator no intentions of that ? being disrespectful in anyway im sure he dosent know how many times a day u get asked that same ? 

to all my friends have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year

ONE

• Dickskinner
    35 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:28 AM

Too much drama......... dont play the guy if u dont want to.I play against him and we have close games. He usually wins...I will still play him however.he doesnt play 4 dough just mostly alt shot. So everyone have a Merry Christmas............................................KONG!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:32 AM

Guess I wasn't that far off then.  ;-)

@ the person in ? if you are reading this. Or maybe you could clue him, one. Play ranked stroke play rounds with your friends. That way you can fix it all and still be hanging with your buds. 

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:37 AM

yy4u:

Wow, is this the knitting club or bridge club?  What a bunch of old ladies complaining about someone that has a 58 average and is only a Master.

From someone who seems to be avoiding ranked rounds as well!

• onebamf
    241 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:42 AM

YankeeJim:

Guess I wasn't that far off then.  ;-)

@ the person in ? if you are reading this. Or maybe you could clue him, one. Play ranked stroke play rounds with your friends. That way you can fix it all and still be hanging with your buds. 

Hello Jim yes you are right but me telling him to play rank rounds would be about the same as me telling you to play rank rounds we are all here for fun and who am i to say how ppl should spend the fun time 

Have a nice day 

ONE

RSS