Forums

Help › Forums

Level 92 with an average below 59 and still a Master???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 25 2011 9:27 AM (55 replies)
  • lazerl
    74 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 5:18 PM

thx for ur reply & as a regular reader of these forums i understand your concerns.i have only just started to hold my own in the skins game.but have been called a cheater on a few occasions. i agree i should be tour master at least but feel im defo not a legend. i have met many players who are better than me.i dont think ive done anything wrong ive just enjoyed this great game.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 6:57 PM

STINKYJ:
    I dont know who your talkin about but yea I would never play him for money.....

Just keep playing the ranked rounds and this can be put to bed, at least where you're concerned.   ;-)

• STINKYJ
    15 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 8:09 PM

tiffer67:

RUNWME:

As long as not taking $ from anyone, doesn't matter if he is amatuer,  pro or master, live and let live.

Where do you draw the line Don? Is it ok for someone doing this to win the free weekly tournaments? I say that would be denying those of lesser ability or experience a chance to win some credits from those of a similar standard.

Not sure how you win CREDITS in a FREE tournament.....But thanks for playin Tiffy      LMAO

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:42 PM

STINKYJ:
    Not sure how you win CREDITS in a FREE tournament.....But thanks for playin Tiffy      LMAO

You are really gonna look bad when you find out.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 10:53 PM

STINKYJ:

I believe you went in off the black there Mr Stinky. Free weekly WGT tournaments do have credit prizes. I realise it's all getting a bit too pacey for you but do try to keep up.....

• healsinau
    14 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 12:04 PM

Can everyone back off please, I was tutored by him to win games.  I have played only a few tourneys, and my P has won many. It's not his fault that he is not a legend, you just have to go through his stats.

If he ever makes legend you will all be stuffed?

Be thankful he is still a master only. 

This player is a master plus. I await all the whinging when he makes legend and you all lose.

Just play the game and stop bullshitting about everyone else!

Regards

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 4:51 PM

healsinau:
    It's not his fault that he is not a legend,

Actually...yes it is (at least partially).  With the exception of the last couple of weeks, he avoids playing ranked rounds.

healsinau:
    I await all the whinging when he makes legend and you all lose.

What's stopping him then?  Fear?  Common sense? 

Face it m'dear....your demi-god tutor isn't even fit to caddy for the likes of Bollox or Suncity (among many others), let alone try to compete against them on a level playing field.

Of course, he's more than welcome to become a legend and prove me wrong.....

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 5:17 PM

ive been reading this for some time now . quit all the whinning play the game, nobody broke rules. if a player dont want to play ranked games so be it. until they change rules for equipment . pull up your big boy shorts and deal with it lol.

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 7:06 PM

I find it funny that anyone one is really concerned with a guy who is winning a 100 credits for a weekly event.  I pay more for one round in a ready go.  Additionally, there is more criteria than scoring average to make it to the next tier.  

Give the guy a break.  He will be a legend or tour master in due time.  By then he or she will be able to compete from the next tee box.  I remember when the legend tees where first created and it was tough to break 65.  It took quite a while to get good. 

Merry Christmas to all.

• STINKYJ
    15 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 8:33 PM

I'm with you Thunder   I play in match leagues against tour pros with the big drivers as well    do you see me crying in here about it cause they have an advantage........NO   Do your best and move on.....it is what it is....And yes there are plenty of Legends that beat me on a regular basis  without  any complaints  (weird) Germ just is not one of them....He joined 1 of the match leagues that I play in  1st day  he got beat  (badly) by me and quit the same day.......YES  QUIT!!   with an email to the director of the league how its unfair blah blah blah so I can understand his frustration and jumping on the bashing band wagon

Most legends have earned their tier play their game...  then there are a small percentage that if they win....its a good game    but if they lose...its unfair  and come crying in here..... but its in all tiers and we all deal with it

read my profile status and understand I will be a legend someday but its not what I live for.... I play here for fun    not money (well I did play a 10 cent tournament in our CC) but never skins, match etc for money

And by the way Germ did you not get booted from our CC for harassment by begging all the female players for naked pics?   

1 more thing,  you may be right Tffster  I did no research on that last comment but it did sound right lol so I stand corrected (taking your word for it.......still did not research it) lol

Merry Christmas

RSS