Help › Forums

4 Eagles in a row and 6 Eagles in one round

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 9 2014 5:29 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 7:10 AM

4 in a row on the front, 2 more on the back in  Cabo legend tourney from hack tees

1 was annoying,  missed a makeable 11ft putt , 11 I played it poorly. Drove it into the bunker, hit too hard out and left an 8 ft 6 down slider for birdie and missed.  I deserved that par.

17  left another nasty putt, thought it was in, then looped around the hole. Hole spit it back out at me just to say " your submission was reeeejected"  lol

Highlight of the round was hole #5  early click on drive but worked out as it hit the cartpath, bounced up the hill into rocks and came back down to fairway for a 382 yrd drive and setting up 4th consecutive eagle. 

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 7:33 AM

6 eagles and still no 49?! lol...strengthens my claim that it won't happen in this RG

nice round all the same...must be tad annoying par'n the 11th

to answer your Q, i'd say 6 would be the most in 1 round

good shooting

stevey

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 7:44 AM

omg yer fingers were on FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! That's just incredible. Now see I'm just not capable of shooting something like that cuz I would of tinkled my panties in middle of it hahhaha hugsssssssss

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 7:48 AM

stevenharkin:

you send me a pack of balls and i'l run the length of ireland bollock naked if their's a 49 :)

but i'l get me running shoes and beanie hat at the ready just in case :)

A few missed opportunities, otherwise you'd lost the bet and  would be taking a chilly stroll down the ireland coast steve.  When i missed putts on  11 and 17 , i could see the dissapointment on Dianne's face as she was really looking forward to  pics of you paying off our wager haha

Merry Christmas to you and yours Steven

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 4:57 PM

Bootsnbra:

omg yer fingers were on FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! That's just incredible. Now see I'm just not capable of shooting something like that cuz I would of tinkled my panties in middle of it hahhaha hugsssssssss

Give those R11's a try bootsie... once you get hang of them you'll love em.

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 5:09 PM

I dont get how you make that many eagles.. I mean its impossible to hit the greens on shot 1 at par 4's unless its a very short one and you got the wind with you. I have the best clubs and balls i can get on my level and i only get eagles sometimes on par 5's. Please tell me what you did.  Did you make many of the eagles with wedges from +50 yards away in that game? That's the only way i could imagine it could be possible..

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 5:27 PM

TheTigerEye:

I dont get how you make that many eagles.. I mean its impossible to hit the greens on shot 1 at par 4's unless its a very short one and you got the wind with you. I have the best clubs and balls i can get on my level and i only get eagles sometimes on par 5's. Please tell me what you did.  Did you make many of the eagles with wedges from +50 yards away in that game? That's the only way i could imagine it could be possible..

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/74083.aspx

^^^ Its this Legends only  tourney discussed there . Low winds off hack tees.  A few par 4s are drivable , 135 yrd approaches into par 5 etc...1 par 4 is even drivable with a 3wood

There are 7 legitimate eagle opportunities.  Only 1 of my 6 were from off the green, the others were just 1 putt eagles. There have been 51's shot by many  different players.  Its like shooting fish in barrel and loads of fun. Do take the scores with a grain of salt thought as they aren't close to being realistic.

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 6:05 PM

Lol ok. I guess its not counting as a ranked round when playing on different tees?

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 6:44 PM

TheTigerEye:

Lol ok. I guess its not counting as a ranked round when playing on different tees?

Its ranked, because its a legitimate tournament!

Cheers,

b0gey

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2011 6:53 PM

Wow dude!! 6 eagles in a round!!?? Very impressive!! I haven't even dreamed of shooting 4 eagles in a round, let alone 6 eagles!! Very very well played sir. Congratulations on the 6 eagles and the 51 for the round!! Do I hear 7 eagles in a round? Anyone? lol.

Master Yoda

• PAGES
RSS