Forums

Help › Forums

imac help!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:05 AM (3 replies)
  • stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 5:08 AM

just bought a new 27 " iMac and its murder to play on wgt with the sensitive mouse.it scrolls clubs when u don't want it to and there seems to be a big delay with the click.

chrome is unplayable but safari seems ok!

just wanted to know if any of you guys with an iMac have the same problems and if so do you use a different mouse and which mouse is the best to use for wgt??

many thx

stevie2x

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 6:08 AM

Hey stevie, I use an iMac with a really two-button old MacAlly optical mouse with a scroll wheel. It's probably 10+ years old! Can't play at all with the SuperMousePro or whatever the they call it. Heck, I don't even use it for web surfing as it drives me nuts.

I use Chrome; make sure your flash is updated and all. Makes a diff on the Macs moreso than the PCs as far as I can tell. 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 6:44 AM

I use Immac all the time, well I did until they changed the name to Veet, which I like rather less.

The thing is, it does a wonderful job of clearing your cache ready for the summer and Bikini time, and as yet I havent updated the flash aspect because I think that would be rude really, but I suppose each to their own. Must be a website that caters to that sort of frivolity somewhere, so don't lose hope.

As to the introduction of mice or mouse whatever, that's just plain wrong. There will be a website for that too but I think it's illegal in most countries.

If the Immac/Veet doesn't work for you, perhaps you could try waxing or some other depilation treatment but be warned, waxing stings like a stinging thing, and leaves you with pimples for two days, and a bit raw too, so it's no good if you plan on utilising the result immediately.

Lizzie xx

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:05 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    I use Immac all the time, well I did until they changed the name to Veet, which I like rather less.

LOL Lizzie.    Have you tried NADS? What a product name wow lol

RSS