Forums

Help › Forums

3 questions

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 25 2011 10:44 PM (3 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 7:54 PM

First, Merry Christmas all ,first is there a cap on level reached      .secound  what is the hightest  level to date i will congratulate that player,i have almost 95 ,only been here a year ,totely adicted i know (get a life )  i love this game for my age.         finely   would it be nice to have a something,anything,a e mail saying bravo or something from WGT brass ,maybee they do and i dont know ,love to have an answer to my  at least 2 first Questions ........ty vm     Francois- Montreal    :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 8:06 PM

frappefort:

First, Merry Christmas all ,first is there a cap on level reached      .secound  what is the hightest  level to date i will congratulate that player,i have almost 95 ,only been here a year ,totely adicted i know (get a life )  i love this game for my age.         finely   would it be nice to have a something,anything,a e mail saying bravo or something from WGT brass ,maybee they do and i dont know ,love to have an answer to my  at least 2 first Questions ........ty vm     Francois- Montreal    :)

i was saying it be nice to be   mentionned  or rewarded   by WGT  after reaching 100 ranked rounds.....

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 9:21 PM

Hi. There is no cap. it goes on forever. I think Yoban is the highest and I agree that a few words of encouragement would be a good idea. When you win a tinpot award you get the dropping from the sky stuff and a big noise. But when you make Legend you get nothing, you even have to double check to make sure you've crossed over.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 10:44 PM

piztaker:

Hi. There is no cap. it goes on forever. I think Yoban is the highest and I agree that a few words of encouragement would be a good idea. When you win a tinpot award you get the dropping from the sky stuff and a big noise. But when you make Legend you get nothing, you even have to double check to make sure you've crossed over.

ty  for your feed back .....maybee they will start having new awards or encouragement,,,for breaking 100 ranked rounds ....have a nice Xmas

RSS