Help › Forums

camera angles

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 26 2011 4:50 AM (4 replies)
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 12:48 AM

hi all 

hope you all had a great xmas,can anything be done about camera angles.All to often i'm just about to get my best score and the ol swing meter goes loopy causing the ball to go off,usual on final approach,miss the green leaving a chip up onto a raised green.As your below the hole you dont get any view of the green so ur chipping blind, thats when the score goes bad,any suggestions or help greatly appreciated.

best wishes to you all

pdxdriver

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 1:18 AM

You can usually get a view of the green from one of the cameras. Then by changing to your putter you should get a contour overlay. Don't forget to change back to your wedge for the shot though.

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 3:28 AM

I always chip and pitch from the reverse angle if possible. Doing that gives a very good view of the pin and the grid shows the break so it makes it far easier to get it close if not in. For this to work though your ball must be closer to the pin than your club is rated. That is to say if your 20 yards for the pin and you choose a club rated less than 20 yards you indeed are chipping or pitching blind. 

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 3:30 AM

cheers thanks for the replies guys.

best wishes 

pdxdriver

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 4:50 AM

and use the zoom

RSS