Forums

Help › Forums

Power bar on playing screen

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 27 2011 6:04 AM (5 replies)
  • kanebox
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 4:27 PM

I would really enjoy this game if I could see the power bar on the bottom of the screen,as it is I am guessing where to click for my shot and I am not getting anywhere,can anyone help me with this problem? If anyone can help I would be greatful .. replies can be sent to my email which is   kanebox@mail.com   

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 10:19 PM

i will take a chance here ,look at the bottum right  of your screen ,hope you see ,like my PC,a triangle compose of 6 dots ,put your cursur,on it, mouve it slow ,it may widen your screen .....just a guess here ,and i hope some one,good with the PC language,and english ,had more explanation to my small help ,,,hope you find your prob ....

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 11:25 PM

Or press start, then Control Panel and there should be a place where you can adjust the screen resolution.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 12:08 AM

Check your task bar setting.  It may be locked up, covering the power meter.

Also, if windows 7, you can right click on your desktop and change resolution there.

If none of the above work, make your browser page smaller, the adjust manually to size

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 12:15 AM

ty vm Piztaker,and MBaggese,for helping my explanation .............:)and hading more info i could not put in to the english words,,,,:)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 6:04 AM

There's also a zoom function that might be in play. Hold the CTRL button down and  roll the mouse wheel to resize your zoom level. You can also move that task bar to the top or sides of your screen by clicking and holding it, dragging it to where you want.

RSS