Forums

Help › Forums

Master for xmas

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 27 2011 9:46 AM (4 replies)
  • SirBudha
    43 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 9:07 PM

After a good night playing xmas eve I found myself .6 away from becoming a master.  For some its a walk in the park, I'm not 1 of them.  I hit the sweetspot on average 4 times a game. Mostly 2' putts.  I spent 5 hrs and 4 or 5 games and ended at 67.12 lol to tired to do any good. Today after work I got home ate and sat down at my comp. Tried 3 surveys and went to stroke play. got 2 tour pros low level 30s and 40s great stats. and a lv 80 + master. well we all know what happened to the shiny tour pros, disco 1 in the 2nd and the next left in the 3rd, pardon me I mean disconnected. Well needless to say it was a fun game the master got 4 birds and I got 5 and 1 bogey. I saved the screeshot of  the scoresheet . I'm always a day late but still my xmas to myself. And If I can do it anyone can. 

My motto   Winners Never quit and Quitters never Win

everyone have a special holiday and bless all of you

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 9:45 PM

Well done sir, onwards and upwards.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 10:02 PM

Well done sir ,well said also ,its not how fast you get there,its the hard work that got you there,no matter what tiers ,again congrats ,        :)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 10:11 PM

Congrats to you and Merry Christmas. The game will get harder from her on end, but don't get discouraged. As with all of us, you will adapt and get better

Good Luck

Roger

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 9:46 AM

Congrats on moving up!

Always nice to see others trying to advance.  

Hp

RSS