Help › Forums

putting

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 28 2011 2:27 AM (8 replies)
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:38 AM

hi all

is it me or is this game pi$$ing  us off,once again i pay 100credits to play in a rg tourny,small compared to the big boys i know but none the less it costs me.Front 9 st andys doing pretty good as i play this course a lot,par5 on green in two and 10ft putt 2in down gave about 4ft power and ball ends up 64ft past the hole,it was all down hill from then on,robbed again.How many more times does this have to happen?it must be a glitch right?anyway please don't reply with 'you must of had the meter set on wrong scale cos i didn't,i'm a bit anal on that lol.any way i've had my moan. another tourny 2play,look forward to your replies-good or bad.

best wishes to you all

pdxdriver

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 10:44 AM

pdxdriver:
    par5 on green in two and 10ft putt 2in down gave about 4ft power and ball ends up 64ft past the hole

On the green or on the fringe where, in your intense focus, you didn't notice the default putter was in yards?

• dosed
    71 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 11:21 AM

YankeeJim:

pdxdriver:
    par5 on green in two and 10ft putt 2in down gave about 4ft power and ball ends up 64ft past the hole

On the green or on the fringe where, in your intense focus, you didn't notice the default putter was in yards?

or maybe you accidentaly scrolled up and switched the distance. Happens to me sometimes, most of the time I notice as the meter is running but a couple of times I've hit 2ft putts about 30.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 12:04 PM

hi guys 

thanxs for your input on this matter,it's like i said i check the meter,recheck,and check again b4 i make a putt,so lets agree to disagree on this,

tnx again & best wishes to you both

pdxdriver

• dosed
    71 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 8:16 PM

Ooops sorry about that guess I shoulda kept reading. Well that's pretty much the only thing I can think of. Who knows though all sorts of weird things happen at time with shots on here.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 9:59 PM

On occasions strange things happen on this site. I sometimes get a problem where the ball goes 15 yards further than it's maximun on a flat area, where it has obviously gone up a club from that which I selected. I think we'll just have to live with them.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 11:57 PM

yep, guess your right,can't live with em,can't live without em lol.

best wishes to you guys

pdxdriver

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 12:17 AM

Jim's right...fringe situations always set you up with the 90 ft.  or the 150 ft. scale...can't remember which ,  I'm sure it depends on the particular putter in use...either way ,  seen it many , many times...sounds like that putt got smoked.

Ace

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 2:27 AM

the putt smoked now the putter is broke lol, gonna get me a new 1

cheers

pdxdriver

RSS