Help › Forums

Why, Why, Why???

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 26 2012 12:30 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • froggyman100
    34 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 2:35 PM

Hi all... I'm new here (hacker) and I'm wondering if it's normal to start a game then bail after 7 holes? It's happened twice now. WTF?

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 4:13 AM

IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME TRY BUILDING UP A FRIENDS LIST & PLAY WITH GUYS YOU KNOW WILL FINISH APART FROM THAT YEAH IT HAPPENS ALOT IM AFRAID !

• filky
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 6:53 PM

i found the same i think you should be punished in some way for not finishing if they doing well they finish if they doing rubbish gone like a shot wasting peoples time JOKE needs something to make people finish the game

• froggyman100
    34 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 2:47 PM

Had another one today. We both smelled up the first hole on "Best Of Nine" and he bailed! P#$SS ME OFF!

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:05 PM

Smoke said it all froggy.  Establish a core of friends in the game and then play with those folk.  Chances are that you'll find if they are suddenly gone it is due to a disconnect and not because they are whiny lil bishes!

• froggyman100
    34 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 6:20 AM

Hooked up with a club. Maybe that will help?

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:53 PM

One problem is when you are learning, a lot of people feel they are too good to wait on you shooting are messing up. But if they start a game with you, then they should stick through it. There are a lot of real impatient people around here. But yes, sometimes it is a internet issue. It has happened to me before. A person gets kicked and I cannot get back in.

• bensam39
    37 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 4:33 PM

I get this all the time, i wondered if they dissconected so it wouldn't effect their handicap but i don't know, it is most frustrating if you wait for them to be timed out 3 times, it may be sad but i keep a list of dissconectors now and cancel if any appears, its quicker.

• froggyman100
    34 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:55 AM

Ya, I learned that. Sent the guy a few chats and no response. He hit the ball 7 more times and left!

• elcasey
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 6:56 AM

problem with 'punishing' people for disconnecting is you do sometimes have people dcing for genuine reasons (i.e. they have to go out, answer a phone, slow internet, etc). You cant just assume someone who's having a bad game and then dc's has done so cos they're a knobend.

• PAGES
RSS