Forums

Help › Forums

Survery's not working!

Mon, Jun 18 2012 2:17 PM (40 replies)
  • rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 10:42 AM

Thanks a lot man! I'll defintely keep that in mind. But yesterday, after I failed all the surveys, I decided to try again ( I didnt even know you could try more than once a day) and I got the 150 Opinion survey to work!! 

That's 225 credits in 2 days! :D  I actually do try to keep consistent answers but I never really tried too hard. 

Once again, thanks for all your advice caddie and shrude :D Can't wait to get enough for the rossa putter

• Michalzeszen
    7 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 11:25 AM

Just got scammed real good now, it asked for a bunch of stuff, then after filtered started asking questions about my digital camera, made me upload a photo of it, took the model, sn° and stuff, and told me I'm not qualified!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 5:37 PM

rocnrolman:

Thanks a lot man! I'll defintely keep that in mind. But yesterday, after I failed all the surveys, I decided to try again ( I didnt even know you could try more than once a day) and I got the 150 Opinion survey to work!! 

That's 225 credits in 2 days! :D  I actually do try to keep consistent answers but I never really tried too hard. 

Once again, thanks for all your advice caddie and shrude :D Can't wait to get enough for the rossa putter

R&R-

You're welcome, and that's great news. Keep it up and you'll be banking a few thousand every month.

MC

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 8:55 PM

643 credits since Saturday :D This is crazy! I got scammed tonight but who cares.. :p Got my rossa, so now I just gotta get a driver and a wedge and I got my gear! :D

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 10:37 AM

What's the best answer in terms of ethnicity?? I find I'm getting disqualified on that question a lot. I've been survey dry for a while now.. I usually say white/caucasian and it's over

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 12:53 PM

rocnrolman:

What's the best answer in terms of ethnicity?? I find I'm getting disqualified on that question a lot. I've been survey dry for a while now.. I usually say white/caucasian and it's over

I always say White/caucasian and I get a lot of surveys completed. 

Transaction History

02.18.12 TrialPay earned 75 credits Completed Offer 75 cr
    02.18.12 TrialPay earned 450 credits Completed Offer 450 cr
    02.18.12 Entry fee for tourney In His Glorious Name: Tough Shot Entry Fee -25 cr
    02.18.12 TrialPay earned 150 credits Completed Offer 150 cr
    02.18.12 Live Gamer earned 20 credits Completed Offer 20 cr

These as you can see were all today.y

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 3:41 PM

Jeez, you guys are so lucky, at least you have something to get credits with. I have never seen a survey since I joined, so the only way is to view videos, and that has stopped working.

Done absolutely everything I can think of and still nothing, apart from #7.

It's driving me nuts.

Safari, Ie, Chrome, Dragon, Opera, Firefox all the same.

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 10:29 AM

I guess I'm just going through an unlucky streak 

• rjteeithi
    685 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 2:07 PM

THE SURVEYS ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF TO THE COMMUNITY, THEY GET THE ANSWERS THEN THEY TELL YOU YOU DONT QUALIFY......GET RID OF THEM!

They are stealing

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 8:00 AM

rjteeithi:

THE SURVEYS ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF TO THE COMMUNITY, THEY GET THE ANSWERS THEN THEY TELL YOU YOU DONT QUALIFY......GET RID OF THEM!

They are stealing

I wouldn't go that far, did you read this thread at all and try the tips ? 

I'm a little worried today because there was only one survey available for me today instead of the usual 3. It better not stay like that

RSS