Forums

Help › Forums

Survery's not working!

Mon, Jun 18 2012 2:17 PM (40 replies)
  • ozysouthpaw
    2,954 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 11:58 PM

I have lost both the Opinion (150 cr) and Daily (75) from my list as well. Only had the Ampario & Samplicio available.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 12:14 AM

Opinion and Dailys will be back.. 

Ampario still pays out 450 every Sunday.

Surveys are my main source of WGT creds...   thousands a week

• ozysouthpaw
    2,954 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 12:20 AM

Thanks for that info Shrude.....and thanks also for your tips and advice on the whole survey thing which I have used to some degree of success.

Today was the first time I have had Ampario allow me actually into a survey let alone pay out for me......was wondering if it's a time issue? I'm in Sth Aust if it makes any difference.

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 3:53 PM

oo the elusive ampario survey. I just want someone to come on here saying they have never seen it, just like me, so I can feel like I'm not the only one....

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 1:29 AM

ozysouthpaw:
    Today was the first time I have had Ampario

Every Sunday - Movies survey for Aussies.

Teenager going 25+ times

If it doesnt appear on a Sunday , try again on Monday

Keep your selections to a single option, then you only have single options to bother with during the course of the survey

eg; "select how many movies you have heard of"

.. you have only heard of one of them.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 1:57 AM

SHRUDE:

Teenager going 25+ times

i give up :)

every combination :)

TRY A DIFFERENT SURVEY?

Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this survey but we have others you may qualify for. Would you like to try qualifying into another study now?

• joecoolplay
    9 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 4:25 AM

oilyrag:

SHRUDE:

Teenager going 25+ times

i give up :)

every combination :)

TRY A DIFFERENT SURVEY?

Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this survey but we have others you may qualify for. Would you like to try qualifying into another study now?

Hey oilyrag i may have worked with your dad at Leyland Motors, he use to check machines had regular oil top ups, He was known as Oily Bill.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 12:43 PM

I have collected many many times on surveys but I had a run of like 8 or 9 surveys that I completed that I never got credits for.  After contacting TrialPay, they told me there was a glitch in the communications between my computer and there server and that there was not much I could do about it.  They suggested that I keep trying other offers but they couldn't do anything if their system didn't pick up on the survey when it was completed.  Now it makes me wonder if being on the system when I have game booster activated is causing that communications problem.

I have hit the Ampiro 450 many times, once I hit it 3 times in one week then it went for like a month before I hit it again, Now, i haven't completed s survey since I communicated with Trialpay, I probably got blacklisted for complaining.

• CryingManilow
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 4:39 AM

Never seen a feckin survey. Always says 'no surveys available at this time, please check again later'.

Have to watch vids to get credits. Not worth entering credit tournys anymore. I shot 66 recently and thought 'not bad' on a pro comp. This was with all the basic start up clubs. Then you see dudes shooting 56 with all the fancy clubs. It kind of gets you down. You know deep down your own round was probably more impressive.

I think credit based tournys should be based on what equipment you have. Make it a level playing field. It isn't at the moment as some of us don't want to pay 600 dollars for a nice set of computer clubs lol. Love the game but it's a struggle to get decent stuff. In about six or seven months I may have a decent putter and driver.

• SWDE
    21 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 5:42 AM

your reading my mind on all counts!

RSS