Forums

Help › Forums

Survery's not working!

Mon, Jun 18 2012 2:17 PM (40 replies)
  • rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 5:47 PM

Recently the 150 point survey (the only one i ever got to work for me) did not give me my credits and it pisses me off. The other surveys, no matter what I do ( I usually check off all the boxes when they ask me those pre-survey questions and they still say their quota is full... ) I cant do jack *** in the survey. Anyone know any magic tricks to these things..

• rarpicharpard
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 6:17 AM

Join the club. I have gotten a few of the 75 pointers to work. Never the 450 pointer.

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 5:28 PM

I can't even see this "450" point survey so at least you have a chance

• rarpicharpard
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2012 7:23 AM

Just completed 30% of a 75 point survey and it said sorry charlie you don't qualify for this survey. This is complete BS. The powers that be need to get this crap fixed.

• ADWoodward16
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2012 9:56 PM

I had solid luck for a week or so getting the big credit surveys to work.  However, the last few weeks I've been unable to get any of them to "qualify" me.  Or the ones that do I'm like you and get x % complete and then they say sorry you don't qualify.  Why do they let us get that far into the survey before they decide that oh that doesn't qualify?

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 10:23 AM

I've had a solid 2 weeks now where not one survey has worked. I'm so pissed cuz I'm literally 200 credits short of getting a whole set of g10's and I havent played for like a month (other than 2 alternate shot rounds) cuz I just cant stand the shitty starter clubs. Looks like I'll have to wait 3 weeks so i can rack up enough video views..

• Bowcrow
    28 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 6:05 PM

At least you can get the video's to work!!! I cant even get views to work! It keeps saying "content not available" and then if I click "reddem views" it goes to a bloody pop up box saying "sorry. please relaod the page". WTF? help??

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 11:15 PM

Bowcrow:

At least you can get the video's to work!!! I cant even get views to work! It keeps saying "content not available" and then if I click "reddem views" it goes to a bloody pop up box saying "sorry. please relaod the page". WTF? help??

Change to chrome and clear your caches.

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 7:43 PM

Wow that would really suck if videos didn't :l

Anyway, anytime I do a survey now I get directed to this SSI verify page everyy timmee saying I can't complete for these strange reasons. Anyone else got this before? I think it might of happened because on the "daily survey" one it was automatically on the us and i click it too fast instead of changing to Canada so then I just decided to fake everything and now I get that SSI message with the 4 reasons why I can't complete the surveys.. :l

This is the message: 

Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons:

1. You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.
    2. The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.
    3. Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.
    4. Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity

• rocnrolman
    58 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 6:34 PM

Anyone have any ideas?

RSS