Forums

Help › Forums

Golf Balls

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 6 2012 10:36 AM (3 replies)
  • gorgeman
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 1:31 AM

I purchased on 12/23/2010 a set of three Nike 20vx1-x golf balls. I find after upgrading that these balls have been replaced with WGT starter balls with far less capabilities than the Nike............how do i get them back please.

It's not so much the 400 credits they cost, I need the extra performance they were giving me. appreciate your help.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 9:59 AM

hi

when you buy the balls, they are not auto equipped, so please check your bag and they should be there. 

-wgticon

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 10:14 AM

I think Gorgeman is referring to his Nike balls being taken out of play.  Gorge, buddy... when you sign for a loan or buy a car do you ever read the fine print?  WGT specifies that all balls (except the starters) have a lifetime... then they become worn out and are removed.  Just like that Titleist ball in real life with the cuts, scrapes and smiles on it that you give to the dog.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 10:36 AM

gorgeman:

I purchased on 12/23/2010 a set of three Nike 20vx1-x golf balls. I find after upgrading that these balls have been replaced with WGT starter balls with far less capabilities than the Nike............how do i get them back please.

It's not so much the 400 credits they cost, I need the extra performance they were giving me. appreciate your help.

Did ya happen to notice the WARNING that comes up in the game window that said CAUTION THIS IS THE LAST BALL OF THIS TYPE when you were playing. And I think there is even a BUY NOW link there.

That is usually a tip off that you need to buy more. LOL

RSS